News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Pretty awesome day

Started by Magnum, February 01, 2011, 12:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

I'll be lucky if I get snow this weekend. Today I got a couple drops of rain. Yeah.

Doodle

Snow day almost guaranteed for tomorrow.
YEAH

Rayquarian

Snow just may fall here later this week...

Shujinco2

Quote from: Culex on February 01, 2011, 12:29:40 PM
oh god oh god
what movie to do
All I have is Jackass, Jackass 2, every episode of Adventure Time, King of the Hill, first season of Pokemon, Stop Making Sense (Talking Heads concert), Toy Story, Office Space, and Six String Samurai.
Do Office Sace. I haven't seen it before, and I heard it was awesome.

Also, why do you have Jackass and Jackass 2?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ice on February 01, 2011, 12:32:15 PM
Im going to get over 2 feet where i am soon, and we already have over 3 feet of snow. And guess what, there is no such thing snow days when you live on campus at a boarding school -.-'       

WE'RE GONNA HAVE NEARLY 6 FEET AFTER THIS STORM!!
Cool. You remind me of this place.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Mentioning you're in a boarding school helped.

EDIT: Ouch, this picture took a lot of space in the thread. :P

Shujinco2

Quote from: BlackMageChris on February 01, 2011, 06:10:15 PM
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

It's ok, Ice. You can help out the team by spamming the Shield Killer and Multi-Bottle Rockets.

BOREDFOREVER

I kept checking my phone this morning and hoping they'd call me and tell me it was cancelled.  I finally gave up at about 5:40 and headed off too work.  While I was on the road the operations director called me and told me it would probably be cancelled.  I made it to work and hadn't even parked yet when I got the cancel call.  So I said "Fuck it," and I went to subway.  My mom actually manages one so I drove up there and she gave me the hook-up on the breakfast subs I've been wanting to try.  I got back home before the kids had even woken up yet.  I should have been mad that I spent the morning driving for nothing, but I was happy to get a bunch of free food, so it ended up being a nice morning.

Now my kids and wife are stir crazy and I want to start drinking. 

I'm still waiting for confirmation that they will be closed tomorrow as well.

This morning before the snow had really started people where already driving like complete and utter morons.  I was behind this car that decided it needed to slow and stop a good half mile before its turn-off on a fairly dry road, so I started swerving the car back and forth as if I was going to slam into them.  I had a good hardy laugh and drove on.  I hope I freaked them the intercourse  out, because I spent a good portion of the morning screaming at people on 435 north going fifty miles an hour before any snow had even begun to fall.

Kayo

Second snow day in a row.

That's pretty much it. I slept until 12:30 so I didn't do much yet.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

We got another Cold Day. So I went out and split wood for the last few hours. My ears... SO COLD!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Chris8492

Quote from: BlackMageChris on February 01, 2011, 06:10:15 PM
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Nah this is more like what it looks like.

EDIT: FIY...those are icicles sticking out of the ground. and the ones in the back are over 7 feet tall.  And we have a total of like almost 4 feet of snow. still thats a lot and supposed to get more saturday.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ice on February 02, 2011, 02:35:29 PM

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Nah this is more like what it looks like.

EDIT: FIY...those are icicles sticking out of the ground. and the ones in the back are over 7 feet tall.  And we have a total of like almost 4 feet of snow. still thats a lot and supposed to get more saturday.
You killed the mood of my image. Way to go.

Chris8492

Super

I don't get snow here you motherintercourse ing pricks.

Magnum

Quote from: Super on February 02, 2011, 10:51:34 PM
I don't get snow here you motherintercourse ing pricks.
>Get drunk
>Make mudballs
>Throw them at peoples windows

Just as fun.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Matt

First Strike Map Pack came out and I played it all day, to which I say Stadium is one of the greatest Call of Duty maps ever released.