News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

NSFCD User Reviews

Started by Super, February 07, 2011, 02:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I remember batchu

I used to kinda be able to keep up with peoples name changes but some people I just don't recognize without a certain avatar or sig
...̅̅̅

Shujinco2

Well, basically, Shujinco2 -> Barbaloot -> Tiger Barb

If it has Barb in it, it's Shuji.

Neerb

Quote from: Tiger Barb on February 13, 2011, 10:33:20 AM
Well, basically, Shujinco2 -> Barbaloot -> Tiger Barb

If it has Barb in it, it's Shuji.

I KNEW IT! Wait... were there multiple Shujincos at some point in time? Were you the one who wanted Mr. Namco for Brawl?

Shujinco2

Quote from: Neerb on February 13, 2011, 10:39:38 AM
I KNEW IT! Wait... were there multiple Shujincos at some point in time? Were you the one who wanted Mr. Namco for Brawl?
Indeed.

And Classic Mario...

A DREAM THAT NEVER CAME TRUE! ;_;

And I'm the only Shuji around. Unless you know of another... *equips morning star*

Kayo

I usually don't change my name so often. But if/when I do, I have an AKA anyway.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

JMV - Yearns to be an admin at a site he's being "watched" on.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Silverhawk79

Super - He's a BAMF. 5/5
Mack - mr ghey <3 5/5
Matt - He's okay, though a bit trollish. 3/5
MYL - So zetta sugoi~ 5/5
JrDude - Is a good guy, though occasionally gets into unwinnable arguments. 4/5
Kayo - He's a nice person, BUT NEEDS TO CHEER UP. D: 5/5

Kayo

KJ- She's really nice, she's one of the very few female members who still hangs around in a forum full of men, and she's a fun person to talk to. 5/5

Mack- The more he talks to me about American politics, the more I think that maybe HE's the American and we're all Canadian. He's kind of like a behind-the-scenes boss. Like Stalin, but in a good way. He can be a dick when he needs to be, but he's smarter than all of you. He's alright, for a person from the same country that spawned Justin Bieber. 4.5/5

MYL- Tries to hide his insane obsession with girls that have lady and/or man parts. He's a mod here, but he doesn't really do much her- OH WAIT THERE'S NOTHING FOR THE MODS TO DO EVEN. He writes okay game reviews and is a pretty cool guy. Most of the time. 5/5

Mystic- Whether he likes-a-da black chicks or not, his girlfriend is pretty white. He's got an amazing sense of humor and isn't afraid of anything. And he's the father of an adorable baby girl. And you what that means? Unline most of the forum, Mystic has lost his virginity. And he's black. Bow down to him immediately. Awesome/5.

Kayo- is the most badass and awesome guy you'll ever meet. 6/5.

Rob- He's pretty creative and adores Rufflet. He hosted a game of Survivor that never ended. He has his period 24 times a year. 3.3/5

Silverhawk- Spends his money buying $7 rum and getting drunk. Coolness stops there. 3/5

Super- He's super kool. 5/5

Doodle- he trolls trolling. 4/5

Shujinco- He's alright, but you know he's a cheesehead who lives in Wisconsin and likes the Packers... it's hard to like someone like that. 3.8/5
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

Quote from: Kayo on February 15, 2011, 01:26:03 PM
KJ- She's really nice, she's one of the very few female members who still hangs around in a forum full of men, and she's a fun person to talk to. 5/5

Mack- The more he talks to me about American politics, the more I think that maybe HE's the American and we're all Canadian. He's kind of like a behind-the-scenes boss. Like Stalin, but in a good way. He can be a dick when he needs to be, but he's smarter than all of you. He's alright, for a person from the same country that spawned Justin Bieber. 4.5/5

MYL- Tries to hide his insane obsession with girls that have lady and/or man parts. He's a mod here, but he doesn't really do much her- OH WAIT THERE'S NOTHING FOR THE MODS TO DO EVEN. He writes okay game reviews and is a pretty cool guy. Most of the time. 5/5

Mystic- Whether he likes-a-da black chicks or not, his girlfriend is pretty white. He's got an amazing sense of humor and isn't afraid of anything. And he's the father of an adorable baby girl. And you what that means? Unline most of the forum, Mystic has lost his virginity. And he's black. Bow down to him immediately. Awesome/5.

Kayo- is the most badass and awesome guy you'll ever meet. 6/5.

Rob- He's pretty creative and adores Rufflet. He hosted a game of Survivor that never ended. He has his period 24 times a year. 3.3/5

Silverhawk- Whatever money he doesn't spend on $7 bottles of rum he spends on us. And we <3 him for that. He's more derp than derp but he's a pretty cool gay guy. 5/5

Super- He's super kool. 5/5

Doodle- he trolls trolling. 4/5
EVEN YOU DIDN'T MENTION ME?

:(

Kayo

Quote from: Tiger Barb on February 16, 2011, 04:33:36 PM
EVEN YOU DIDN'T MENTION ME?

:(
you didn't mention me. and check my post again.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Oh come on now people. Grow up a little.
It doesn't matter if you're spoken about or not.

This isn't something that'll make you famous and known to the world.
If you're not mentioned, you're not mentioned.
Simple as that.

Be a Man, not a Ninny.

(I don't swear, so I substitute)

Not trying to be mean, but it's the truth.

EDIT: Switched just because.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Doodle

Quote from: Negative Vibes on February 16, 2011, 05:39:28 PM

Simple as that.

Be a Man, not a B.

If you're going to call someone a "B," referring to them as a ninny, then you might as well type it. :U
YEAH

FruitFlow

Quote from: Doodle on February 16, 2011, 07:14:58 PM
If you're going to call someone a "B," referring to them as a ninny, then you might as well type it. :U
I had Ninny up there, but then I changed it for unknown reasons. :S

Shujinco2

Quote from: Negative Vibes on February 16, 2011, 05:39:28 PM

Simple as that.

Be a Man, not a Ninny.

EDIT: Switched just because.
But but but...

My life is completely based on how many people reconize me and how much they like me!

IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO LIVE!

Doodle

I go to bed at night wondering if shujinco likes me ;___;
YEAH