News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Time traveling isn't as glorious as you may believe.

Started by SkyMyl, March 16, 2011, 04:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

So how did everyone manage to go back in time? All I managed to do was go into different planes of reality. Solved some problems but not all.

And woah! Is that a talking cat thing! Oh wait... Korin, right.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: The Doctor on March 16, 2011, 11:45:30 PM
Oh no. No no nonono.  I am The Doctor.  'fraid you've got the wrong one.  Which is odd, since I'm usually the right one for such situations.
Oh. Well I kind of ran out of uranium to get the Delorean running again. Could I bum a ride?

SkyMyl

Quote from: Kyubey on March 17, 2011, 03:32:15 AM
Oh? Like I said, you asked for this life of fighting witches. We need people like you to harvest energy from, because we don't understand entropy correctly and believe it means an overall reduction of energy in the universe.
You should not have revealed your presence, Incubator.

Quote from: Trunks on March 17, 2011, 08:11:54 AM
So how did everyone manage to go back in time? All I managed to do was go into different planes of reality. Solved some problems but not all.

Allow me to assume: you used a time machine to achieve this?

Nayrman

Well yes, using a machine is the only way to time travel in my reality. I don't know what reality you come from, but time travel seems inherently impossible in my realm. Just changing planes of reality and jumping in at that point.

Kaz

The Data Integration Thought Entity is aware of the existence of time travelers and will, for now, allow them.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Jhen Mohran

I thought we stopped this time compression problem a decade ago.

Nayrman

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Marty McFly on March 17, 2011, 08:26:17 AM
Oh. Well I kind of ran out of uranium to get the Delorean running again. Could I bum a ride?
I think we could manage that.  Just stay out of the pool...hasn't been quite right since the crash.  Oh and don't touch anything.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: The Doctor on March 17, 2011, 12:32:22 PM
I think we could manage that.  Just stay out of the pool...hasn't been quite right since the crash.  Oh and don't touch anything.
I'll try.

JrDude

What the intercourse , I just realized most of my poop is gone, only my masks and less disposable items are still in my bag, well except my bottles for some reason, but the poop that was in the bottles is gone.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Quote from: Dialga on March 17, 2011, 07:18:43 AM
Silence little old man

Hey, boss! How've you been since those Jetsons tried to kidnap you?

And why are you orange?

Shujinco2

Quote from: Trunks on March 17, 2011, 08:11:54 AM

I just asked my god.

Really shows who the superior being is, doesn't it?

But oh, PERHAPS you could MAYBE have time-traveling powers KIND of like mine. If you could ever get passed being a blond haired dolt and pledge your allegiance to Giygas!

Neerb

Quote from: Porky Minch on March 17, 2011, 02:08:05 PM
I just asked my god.

Really shows who the superior being is, doesn't it?

His is a Dragon.

Mine's a Dragon.

Yours is an aborted fetus.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Celebi on March 17, 2011, 02:14:18 PM
His is a Dragon.

Mine's a Dragon.

Yours is an aborted fetus.
GIYGASISNOTANABORTEDFETISYOULITTLEHUSSYYOU'REJUSTSAYINGTHATBECAUSEYOU'REDUMBANDUGLYANDYOUSMELLLIKEROTTENFOODALLTHETIME...

You're just jealous, that's all.

XP

bluaki

Quote from: Kaz on March 17, 2011, 09:35:49 AM
The Data Integration Thought Entity is aware of the existence of time travelers and will, for now, allow them.
Oh, yeah. I probably should have stuck with Yuki instead of switching to Kyubey.

In addition, the temporal distortion caused by excessive time traveling may have some negative effects. Alternatives, such as suspending a region of space, are preferable where plausible.