News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Complaints.

Started by Super, March 22, 2011, 07:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

It works like a charm.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Super

Why did everyone move away from you?

Oh.

FruitFlow

Oh, wow.
Never mind then.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: Super on March 27, 2011, 03:48:58 PM
Why did everyone move away from you?

Oh.
Lol, no. I live on a back road that goes through the woods and stuff. My parents moved there like in 1990 and two of my uncles live within 5 houses from mine. But I can rarely get people to drive me places.

That's why I want my own car. D:
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

How much is gas in your area?

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 27, 2011, 05:05:19 PM
How much is gas in your area?
Around $3.70 a gallon and rapidly rising. We're usually over $4.

Our record is like $4.87.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on March 27, 2011, 06:06:36 PM
Around $3.70 a gallon and rapidly rising. We're usually over $4.

Our record is like $4.87.
Ours is like 4.04 right now.

Silverhawk79

Kayo

[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Friendly Hostile

I love how the event I spent all weekend taking part in all weekend through the Innovation Center awards first prize to a intercourse ing "Beer of the Day" website.  What the intercourse .

FruitFlow

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on March 27, 2011, 09:01:29 PM
I love how the event I spent all weekend taking part in all weekend through the Innovation Center awards first prize to a intercourse ing "Beer of the Day" website.  What the intercourse .
Why is it that whenever I want the weather to be warm it always ends up being cold, and whenever I want it to be cool it's always hot?

Doodle

Why did this page turn into "Let's discuss Kianglo's problems."
( ゚ -゚)
YEAH

Super

Quote from: Doodle on March 28, 2011, 04:28:39 PM
Why did this page turn into "Let's discuss Kianglo's problems."
( ゚ -゚)
Because he has so many, haha.