News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

21 Years Old.

Started by The Riddler, April 26, 2011, 09:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

My brother has small collection of the Halo Mountain Dew flavored tin energy drink.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Silverhawk79

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 27, 2011, 10:36:18 PM
Have an AMF (Adios Mother Fucker), tell me how it is.

Also, on the topic of candy containers, I have a bunch as well.
Mushroom, 1up Mushroom, "Poison" Mushroom (I call it the big Mini Mushroom), Starman, ? Block (the candy is COINS), Pacman's Red Ghost, Giant ball eaten blue ghost. Starman Candy, awesome. I want that Bob-Omb.
I also have a Mario that came with a kids meal at Wendy's a long ass time ago.

I also have video game themed energy drinks (that I will drink someday but don't want to yet)
Megaman E-Tank, Sonic The Hedgehog Speed, Donkey Kong Jungle Juice, and the non-video game themed You Will Obey Stewie's Domination Serum.
AMFs are DELICIOUS.

FruitFlow

Is that some type of candy?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

The Riddler

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 27, 2011, 10:36:18 PM
Have an AMF (Adios Mother Fucker), tell me how it is.

Also, on the topic of candy containers, I have a bunch as well.
Mushroom, 1up Mushroom, "Poison" Mushroom (I call it the big Mini Mushroom), Starman, ? Block (the candy is COINS), Pacman's Red Ghost, Giant ball eaten blue ghost. Starman Candy, awesome. I want that Bob-Omb.
I also have a Mario that came with a kids meal at Wendy's a long ass time ago.

I also have video game themed energy drinks (that I will drink someday but don't want to yet)
Megaman E-Tank, Sonic The Hedgehog Speed, Donkey Kong Jungle Juice, and the non-video game themed You Will Obey Stewie's Domination Serum.
I don't have anything other than Mario candy, but I've got the 3 Mushrooms, Starman, Question Mark Block, and the Bob-Omb. I think they discontinued the Bobomb too, but it was basically fundip, and the only tasty candy they've released. I don't have any of the energy drinks.

FruitFlow

I just stopped by my Toy Mandala and they had 2 of the Blue Mushrooms.
I forgot to bring my wallet so I couldn't get one. :(

The Riddler

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 28, 2011, 02:53:10 PM
I just stopped by my Toy Mandala and they had 2 of the Blue Mushrooms.
I forgot to bring my wallet so I couldn't get one. :(
Toy Mandala?

also a guy at nintendo world told me they were discontinued wat

FruitFlow

Quote from: Riddler21 on April 28, 2011, 03:02:23 PM
Toy Mandala?

It's an Anime/Manga/Gaming store.
They have dozens of imported goods and collectibles.
I saw 2 of them there, but those might have been there before the discontinuation.
I'm not sure.

Light

Totally missed this yesterday, but whatever. Happy birthday, get drunk, and all that jazz.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

JrDude

Quote from: Riddler21 on April 28, 2011, 03:02:23 PM
Toy Mandala?

Nerdtendo World?

My sister gets them for me at an Alien Jerky shop somewhat near Vegas.
They might only be discontinued at that shop.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 29, 2011, 12:40:14 PM
Nerdtendo World?

My sister gets them for me at an Alien Jerky shop somewhat near Vegas.
They might only be discontinued at that shop.
Nintendo World in NYC.

phatyo

Congrats bro you made it, now don't get a DUI.