Main Menu

Personality traits that you display, without even realizing it.

Started by Syncopathic, August 16, 2011, 04:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

Quote from: Magnum-O on August 17, 2011, 12:35:25 AM
You know, I would love to say it, but knowing this place, certain people will just take it the wrong way :/
C'mon....:)

Silverhawk79

I apparently say "uhhh" when asked a question, then the answer.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Super

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 17, 2011, 07:46:38 AM
I apparently say "uhhh" when asked a question, then the answer.
I have a habit of saying "Uhh, I dunno" even if I do know.

Kayo

Quote from: Magnum-O on August 17, 2011, 12:35:25 AM
You know, I would love to say it, but knowing this place, certain people will just take it the wrong way :/
LOVE YA TOO
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Kierou

Quote from: Super on August 17, 2011, 09:23:30 AM
I have this habit as well. And then I say "Wait" and then answer it. I also apparently come off as tsundere to people who don't know me well...

Kayo

Quote from: Kierou on August 17, 2011, 03:44:03 PM
I have this habit as well. And then I say "Wait" and then answer it. I also apparently come off as tsundere to people who don't know me well...
I come off as tsundere only to people who know me well.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Super on August 17, 2011, 09:23:30 AM
Fucking this. Or sometimes I'll correct myself afterward and say "Uh, wait. Actually, [answer]."
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on August 18, 2011, 03:19:01 PM
Fucking this. Or sometimes I'll correct myself afterward and say "Uh, wait. Actually, [answer]."
I do this sometimes, now that I think about it. But only if I'm busy with something at the moment. Like

*watching tv*
"what's a ____?"
"uhidunno"
"wait it's a _____"

[move][/move]

BOREDFOREVER

I think I have pretty good control over what I do and don't present, and no one has ever pointed out otherwise.

Ravioli

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on August 18, 2011, 09:32:24 PM
I think I have pretty good control over what I do and don't present, and no one has ever pointed out otherwise.

Silverhawk79

RX-78-2

Apparently, my tone of voice is always rude and impolite to my parents whenever I talk normally to them--which isn't often. Something along those lines, and it's only to them.

Otherwise, people have said that I look "so sad." But it's true! :)
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Kayo

Quote from: RX-78-2 on August 21, 2011, 11:52:32 PM
Apparently, my tone of voice is always rude and impolite to my parents whenever I talk normally to them--which isn't often. Something along those lines, and it's only to them.

Otherwise, people have said that I look "so sad." But it's true! :)
I think all parents are like this. Like my mom will call me and I'll be on the other side of the intercourse ing house, so I'll shout "What?" and she'll be like "Why the hell are you giving me that kind of attitude?" when I only said "What?" normally. I don't know.

Also like:
*hear name called from far away*
"WHAAAT?"
"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT"
"OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T HEAR ME"
"DON'T TALK BACK TO ME"
and etc.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Yeah, I get what you're saying. Something worth noting is that--in this context, ironically--teenagers apparently have trouble distinguishing between adults' facial expressions of anger, surprise, and the like.

So it's kind of the opposite for what we're talking about--except with talking. Adults have trouble distinguishing between teenagers' tone of voice.

One thing that I don't like that my dad does sometimes (without realizing it, I suppose) is when he's (non-angrily) yelling something to me from another part of the house, but he walks over to me while doing it, and when he gets to where I am (i.e. 3 feet away) he's still yelling as if I'd still have trouble hearing him.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************