Main Menu

Let's complain.

Started by Silverhawk79, August 22, 2011, 04:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Doodle on September 19, 2011, 07:27:45 AM
I used to like McDonald's, but now I feel like poop whenever I eat it.
I WONDER WHY

Don't worry bro, the same thing has been happening to me. I can't enjoy most fast-food anymore  :(
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Custom

Quote from: CoasterKid93 on September 19, 2011, 08:43:49 AM

Don't worry bro, the same thing has been happening to me. I can't enjoy most fast-food anymore  :(

you're THE ACE OF SPADES now

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Fast food usually depends heavily on location. I've eaten at Wendy's that have better food than sit-down restaurants, for example.

One thing I like about Wendy's is how they try to fool people with their "Natural-Cut Fries". These fries are the exact same item as their old fries, except they leave the skin on and add sea-salt. They advertise them as if they're healthy as intercourse  but they aren't. They're the same intercourse ing thing with a minimal nutritional value increase. Worst part is is that it works. Hopefully the sea-salt they use has iodine in it, lol probably not though.

Kayo

I WONDER WHY
I like the taste of it, until i realize what I'm eating. D:
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Ravioli

I WONDER WHY
Can you guess who's the McDonald's Employee of the Month, motherintercourse ers? That's right, I am, ninnyes. Suck it dry and then suck it again.

This means I get free food for a month. I've only been working here for two months and I've never eaten anything until now. Now I'm caving in just because there's no way in hell I'd pay for it. Never burgers, at least. If you could see the buckets of grease and lard that come off of our grill you'd probably weep.

iirc the healthiest things on the menu are the fajitas but they don't taste like anything. Some of the salad dressings have as much fat as a Big Mac so really there are no win-all options.

The most delicious things on the menu were the fiesta wraps but those are over now, gosh darnit.

Doodle

Quote from: Zero on September 19, 2011, 11:41:35 AM
Fast food usually depends heavily on location. I've eaten at Wendy's that have better food than sit-down restaurants, for example.

One thing I like about Wendy's is how they try to fool people with their "Natural-Cut Fries". These fries are the exact same item as their old fries, except they leave the skin on and add sea-salt. They advertise them as if they're healthy as intercourse  but they aren't. They're the same intercourse ing thing with a minimal nutritional value increase. Worst part is is that it works. Hopefully the sea-salt they use has iodine in it, lol probably not though.
Don't they by law have to use iodine in some foods in certain states?
YEAH

Custom

Quote from: Zero on September 19, 2011, 11:41:35 AM

i don't like the new fries
i get a cheeseburger and spicy chicken sandwich every time i go to wendy's
so good

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on September 19, 2011, 07:31:26 PM
i don't like the new fries
i get a cheeseburger and spicy chicken sandwich every time i go to wendy's
so good
whoa that's what i get, not even kidding
brofist
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

RX-78-2

I always have and always will enjoy fast food. And I'm still almost underweight even though I eat it for about half of my meals.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Kayo

Quote from: RX-78-2 on September 22, 2011, 11:54:17 PM
I always have and always will enjoy fast food. And I'm still almost underweight even though I eat it for about half of my meals.
How can you be "almost underweight"?

You either are or you're not
[move][/move]

Mystic

Doodle

Why hasn't Mystic been killed yet?
YEAH

Mystic

Zero