January 16, 2021, 08:42:53 AM

News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

so now that we're out of our teens/getting out..

Started by Syncopathic, November 09, 2011, 05:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

Pretty intercourse ing amazing. I managed to avoid all the drama other angsty teens ninny about while still going out and being retarded with friends. Now that I think about it I don't know how I'm not dead yet...

Oh well. I'm 18 today and I still have 2 more years of being a teen! Whoo! Except now I can actually go to jail and prison for all the stupid poop I do...

Kayo

happy birthday
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.

Potestas

I am 20 now so I guess my teenage years ended, theoretically.

And I've been a huge moron in them. I guess puberty does that. That is all.

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

Light

I was lazy
I procrastinated
My family went through a tough two years
I squandered time
Things are still rough
I now know what I want to do
I've never been so motivated
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Zero

Quote from: Light on January 27, 2012, 11:37:06 PM
I was lazy
I procrastinated
My family went through a tough two years
I squandered time
Things are still rough
I now know what I want to do
I've never been so motivated

Didn't know we had so much in common

Neerb

Didn't do a whole lot worth doing. Messed up in school a lot, STILL having issues in college (though grateful I can go), had a couple car crashes, wasn't exactly the nicest person until high school almost ended, wasn't outgoing enough to hang out with a lot of people even if I wasn't a jerk back then...

But hey, at least I didn't do drugs or drink alcohol!  =D

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Neerb on January 28, 2012, 08:02:42 PM
Didn't do a whole lot worth doing. Messed up in school a lot, STILL having issues in college (though grateful I can go), had a couple car crashes, wasn't exactly the nicest person until high school almost ended, wasn't outgoing enough to hang out with a lot of people even if I wasn't a jerk back then...

You should've, they help.

Ravioli

You see son, there's where your problems came in right there

RX-78-2

Same, but you guys already knew that, didn't you? =3

I'm halfway through my 18th year. Did typical fun things with friends (e.g. video games, board games, walking/biking/hiking, music). High school was pointless and boring as piss, though I avoided all of the drama (there wasn't much anyway). I'm so glad I didn't try getting together with one of the preps in my high school (i.e. get a girlfriend). They were actually nice, and a few them were pretty hot too, but not really my type. Luckily, there's this one girl at my college who's hot and my type... and I'm so glad I waited.

The last year and a half (two and half years?) will most likely be spent at college. I'll probably still never have a job too. If there's any luck, I'll jam a lot with my friends on guitar and drums.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Ravioli on January 31, 2012, 08:45:23 AM
You see son, there's where your problems came in right there
I didn't start enjoying highschool until I started drinking. Had a bit of a bad spell where I drank too much at many consecutive parties, but then evened it out for this year. Currently at a nice balance between total square and raving alcoholic.

Ravioli

Alcohol helped me be less of a vagina-y. I quit drinking but there are better drugs and better drugs for you anyways.

Zero