News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

This is the most activity the forum has had in years :')

Started by Syncopathic, February 26, 2013, 10:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Matt on March 11, 2013, 02:11:27 PM
I'd go with option one.
I'll get to that eventually.

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: Viewtlfulboy on March 10, 2013, 08:27:33 PM
I'm going to tell you this straight up.

If I had a choice between: 1. Freeing the entirety of North Korea from the oppressive regime they live under, psychologically rehabilitating them instantly so that they were normal functioning citizens who hadn't put up with decades of horrific treatment, giving them and their family nice homes so that they might have quality of life worth living for, and 2. Removing you from the internet forever and forcing you to deal with the world as it is, so that I would never have to talk to you again,

I would intercourse ing ban you from the Internet.
Wow.  You're a really insensitive, heartless monster then.  Sacrificing the well-being of thousands of people just to boot one person who has never done you wrong?

Zero

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 05:06:06 PM
Wow.  You're a really insensitive, heartless monster then.  Sacrificing the well-being of thousands of people just to boot one person who has never done you wrong?

It just goes to show how terrible you are

Viewtifulboy

Matt

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: Matt on March 11, 2013, 08:16:32 PM

Was sent this image and thought of you.
That depends on who one is being compared to.  When being compared to smokers, that image is absolutely correct.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Viewtifulboy

CoasterKid93

Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Flying Chickens

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 12, 2013, 08:09:21 AM
No I'm not.  I have no reason to be.

we think you're dumb
we don't like how dumb you act
even the admins (well mack hasn't voiced his opinion but silver and super make fun of you)
even the mods (hell even one is pretending to be you in hopes you'll leave)
and all of the users (if you don't believe me go look through every post you've ever made)

we wish you'd shape up and think

i don't know how someone could go on an online community and have everyone hate them
the internet is a place where everyone can be accepted somewhere
maybe you should join the "I don't want to think" forums or something
or just tell us why you miss the most basic uses of speech and act like an idiot in every thread you post in
if you have a disability or something that's okay. it'll make us respect your efforts to fit in with the forum
but at this point it just seems like you're stubborn about everything and can't think at all (note how you remade the viewtiful victory thread like 2 times after we said no and locked it, note how you still think viewtiful joe is the best game and anime ever made, go look at how you refused to accept any criticism on your blog that honestly was a chore to read, go look at any post you made where you went "huh, what does that mean???" to an extremely basic question or sentence aimed towards you, go check out how you bumped threads from 5 years ago about 6 times explicitly breaking forum rules and making silver mad, go look at how you refused to believe that this forum was practically dead before you showed up even after being presented with stats on posts per day)

please stop being a moron
or just explain the reason why you don't think before posting
or explain the trouble you have with posting properly
just give us an explanation

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!