News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Reban Noishe (A Moral Dilemma for All)

Started by Flying Chickens, February 26, 2013, 11:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zephilicious

theres a link in my profile to my company website with all my contact information and links to all my social media accounts

when do i get raped
~~ <3

Viewtifulboy

zephilicious

~~ <3

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on February 28, 2013, 01:48:35 PM
6 year olds generally don't graduate college.
wait, you've graduated college and didn't know what a blowjob was?
Also everyone on here knows my personal info/Facebook, idgaf. If they wanted to come visit me, then by all means go ahead.

Viewtifulboy

I haven't graduated college yet.  I will soon though.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on February 28, 2013, 04:14:10 PM
I haven't graduated college yet.  I will soon though.
But we just said... Fuck, hacker. We have to get our facts straight.

Also, unless you're the almighty Mormon journalist, you're going to be hard pressed to find someone to interview who follows along with your idea of a suitable lifestyle. And I'm being serious here, because I'm in Journalism and Creative Writing as well. Be more open minded. You can be against hedonism and debauchery, sure, but interviewing the 83 year old co-founder of the "Knitting for Kittens Brigade" is going to get very stale. You'll decide that, your readers will decide that, and your editor will. And your editor is your lifeline. His word is your law, and if I know the writing world (and I do have an extensive knowledge of the writing world), then your editor is going to be on the dope whether you like it or not. So cool your coals captain hacker, you can't possibly be a fourth year Journalism undergraduate and have such an unwaivering puritan stance. This is the century where everyone stopped giving a intercourse  what everyone else does and relaxed. Get on board or head back to the Spanish Inquisition or join up in a witch trial. Hacker, you're a grumpy conservative Cunt living in the body of a fat, pale, overzealous, overprotected, virginal, disgusting, hermaphroditic, cock-sucking, bottom sucking, basement dwelling, mould covered, Oedipus complex obsessed loser.

Flying Chickens