News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Smash Brothers Brawl Wi-Fi: Who Will Your Main Be?

Started by X_Darkness, September 24, 2007, 01:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

lol, did it ever occur to you that my bro has about 6 memberships to places like this...like myspcae and youtube and myopera... ;D

Apollo

well id love to get good at sonic but  figure everyone will so probably pit so far

Linkman

GrimTuesday

Lucas - Ness was one of my mains in melee
Ice Climbers - One of my mains in melee...
King Dedede - I LOVE PENGUINS!!!

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

Dawei

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 12, 2007, 06:28:26 PM
Quote from: Depster on December 12, 2007, 06:26:37 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 12, 2007, 06:22:48 PM
Quote from: Depster on December 12, 2007, 06:21:26 PM
Yoshi, just cause he's awesome (and my fav character ever, and cause i use him in smash 64 and melee)
Might use someone else, but mainly Yoshi
yoshi, dk, and kirby were all good in 64, but they got worse in melee...
but since fox got worse, there really isn't anyone else out there that I have a hard time against. (just cause i have trouble comboing his fast fall out of an upthrow)
captain falcon is the king of combos thanks to his mighty knee attack!
It's nice that almost all of Captain Falcon's attacks combo into a knee. Hell, 90% of his moves combo into another attack. You could put a list of Captain Falcon's moves into a hat, draw some random ones out, and then put "knee" at the end and you would have a combo.

Depster, I'll be looking forward to playing your Yoshi. Unfortunately for me, I no longer have any Yoshi's to train against (my friends brother recently switched from Yoshi to Marth).