News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Character Profiles

Started by Geno, October 12, 2007, 06:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

Quote from: Geno on November 26, 2007, 12:47:23 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 25, 2007, 09:55:24 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on November 25, 2007, 08:11:34 PM
Quote from: alakazam3 on November 25, 2007, 02:49:54 PM
th9is gaame is awsome
WE KNOW.
its more than awesome, its super-mega-godzilla-chuck-norris teriffic! ;D
You forgot to say ultra.  8)
oops sorry... its super-mega-ultra-godzilla-chuck-norris-terrific...

DededeCloneChris

tollhouse2006

Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

DededeCloneChris

Water ☮

hey everyone this thread is brought to you by smashbros.com!! Don't you just love copy and past!?

anyway (if you don't get it) I find this thread to be pointless! I would think all people on the smash board would know about smashbros.com and where to get information about their favorite characters in brawl and would know about their favorite melee characters. basically this is an awful thread and doesn't deserve to be floated. triforceman's dedication thread is better than this thread and should be floated.

btw the sonic avatar thread did have a point and didn't deserve to be moved.

Edit from Geno: Sorry but this post really wasn't neccesary. I also put alot of work into it.

Water ☮

dang caught him when he was offline oh well ill wait

thunderhero4

Quote from: WaterGod on November 28, 2007, 08:46:18 PM
hey everyone this thread is brought to you by smashbros.com!! Don't you just love copy and past!?

anyway (if you don't get it) I find this thread to be pointless! I would think all people on the smash board would know about smashbros.com and where to get information about their favorite characters in brawl and would know about their favorite melee characters. basically this is an awful thread and doesn't deserve to be floated. triforceman's dedication thread is better than this thread and should be floated.

btw the sonic avatar thread did have a point and didn't deserve to be moved.

Edit from Geno: Sorry but this post really wasn't neccesary. I also put alot of work into it.
same here, thats why i never post in this thread...

DededeCloneChris

Geno

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 29, 2007, 07:52:48 PM
WE NEED NARUTO CHARACTERS!
No. We don't. There's no reason with there already being many Naruto fighting games out right now.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Geno on November 29, 2007, 08:57:06 PM
No. We don't. There's no reason with there already being many Naruto fighting games out right now.
ive watched naruto before, and i didnt like it that much...i still know about it...but naruto is definately something i dont wanna become a big, big fan of...i know lots and lots of huge naruto fans at my school, and everybody callz them nerdy, or geeks, even though they are my friends too...i perfer to be freinds with everyone, and i know everyone in my grade, and i hate it when people call others nerdy because of something like that...and thats why i dont like to become a big naruto fan...i chose something everybody likes: halo, GH, mario, sonic, ect.... once again i have expressed my opinion...and i have no idea why...

Geno

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 29, 2007, 09:31:14 PM
ive watched naruto before, and i didnt like it that much...i still know about it...but naruto is definately something i dont wanna become a big, big fan of...i know lots and lots of huge naruto fans at my school, and everybody callz them nerdy, or geeks, even though they are my friends too...i perfer to be freinds with everyone, and i know everyone in my grade, and i hate it when people call others nerdy because of something like that...and thats why i dont like to become a big naruto fan...i chose something everybody likes: halo, GH, mario, sonic, ect.... once again i have expressed my opinion...and i have no idea why...
Yeah, that came out of nowhere.

You could still watch it, just not admit it  :P Like I do.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Geno on November 29, 2007, 09:45:16 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 29, 2007, 09:31:14 PM
Yeah, that came out of nowhere.

You could still watch it, just not admit it  :P Like I do.
lol, why am i posting random speeches...ive been doing it alot lately, and yea...i used to watch naruto ALOT, but i got a lil bored of it since the episodes seem to kind of repeat themselves in a way...

Apollo