News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

My take on "What characters do you want to be playable here" topic.

Started by Pokejedservo, October 12, 2007, 10:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokejedservo

*WARNING: THIS MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS*

I know we've all probably seen it before but in this take on it you must post the characters name, what series their from, a regular special movie list (with Final Smash), and a special "Solid Snake Codec Info" scene. The rules are...

1. *Use only characters from 1st/2nd/3rd Party Video Games only (aside from those games made by Sony and Microsoft for obvious reasons)
2. Don't use guns but missiles, bombs, lasers, tranquilizer darts and the like are okay
3. You must at least take the time to do a special move list with Final Smash on each character you pick. It would be very cool if you can write the Codec Info briefing session as well but still...

(*= .hack series characters can be allowed since its not just an anime series or a game series but its suppose to be both. So in another words the .hack series is one of the only if not the only Bandai series that can count here.) Here are some ideas of mine...

Rolento Schugerg (Final Fight/SFA series)

B- Grenade Toss, Kind of Snake's Grenade Toss
B Smash- Baton Twirl, Does a quick rapid attack with a spinning baton. If your quick enough you can do it 3 times in a row.
B Up- Flip Knife Throw, Does one flip in the air then tosses a knife
B Down- Grenade Drop, Drops a grenade on the ground. Good potential for counter-attacks

Final Smash- Gato's Explosives, Rolento leases a bunch of wires to come about on the ground an any opponent who gets snagged by the wires will get launched up in the air hanging on by that thread and then get hit by an explosive.

(Codec Briefing)

Campbell: Snake this man is Rolento Schugerg, he is an internationally wanted terrorist. Over the years he has tried to gain world conquest. He has yet to truly succeed but he is by all means formidable in the art of combat nevertheless. He is an expert in armed combat especially with Batons, Grenades and Throwing Knives. He has had a mysterious European Military Background in which he is a highly trained soldier. And is considered very much dangerous...

Snake: Heh sounds like this guy and Ocelot would probably get along pretty well.

Campbell: You may very well be correct, however I would suggest you try to handle this guy before the Patriots find him to be potentially useful if you know what I mean.

Snake: Gotcha, over and out

Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury/KOF)

B- Power Wave, He strikes with a wave of energy that quickly goes through the stage/platform floor
B Smash- Burning Knuckle, A Quick Dashing Punch attack that has a moderate amount of range
B Down- Crack Shoot, A Somersault Kick
B Up- Rising Tackle, An upward spinning attack in which Terry is upside down

Final Smash- Buster Wolf, Kind of like Power Wave but a lot larger and deadlier. And of course just for fun keep in the "Are you okay?! BUSTER WOLF!"

(Codec Briefing)

Snake: Otacon, who is this pretty boy? He looks like a Pizza Delivery boy...

Otacon: You know the old saying Snake "Never judge a book by its cover". His name is Terry Bogard, he is a known Martial Artist from South Town.

Snake: South Town? Never heard of it...

Otacon: I'll send you some pics for a little visual aid... Well the info I got is that he is known for defeating infamous criminals such as Geese Howard and Wolfgang Krauser. Is allies with Martial Artists such as Muay Thai champ Joe Higashi, Renowned Tae Kwon Do Practitioner Kim Kap Hwan, and his brother Andy Bogard. He has also aided the South Town Police Force especially detective Mary Ryan, in which its even been said that those two are quite an item.

Snake: Well I'll give this guy that much, he sure has a fine taste in the ladies.

Otacon: True... Eh what I mean is he has a deadly arsenal of various fighting moves. So be careful when you battle him okay?

Snake: Alright, over and out...

Kasumi (Dead or Alive)

B- Shruiken Toss, Tosses a Shruiken
B Smash- Cherry Drop, Jumps into the air tries to grapple a nearby opponent's head with her legs than slam the victim down on the ground. Though it'll only do minor non-grappling damage on Boss characters and the like.
B Down- Spin Kick, a fairly slow but strong Spin Kick
B Up- Teleport, Teleports away to come back down again

Final Smash- Alpha 152's Arrival, Kasumi's infamous clone comes in on the battlefield and does some of her most infamous moves on your opponents causing a lot of damage.

(Codec Briefing)

Snake: Interesting, I wonder who this is...

Mei Ling: Thats Kasumi, its been said that she is a runaway Shinobi. I haven't found the info on why she is a runaway ninja I have been told that she knows all sorts of Ninja attacks. In which many of her moves are swift and deadly, though I heard that some of them are... suggestive?

Snake: Suggestive huh? Fascinating...

Mei Ling: Eh Snake? Just to let you know she is under-aged...

Snake: Ah yeah heh heh I kinda figured that would've been the case...

Mei Ling: Right... Anyways while she is rather young she is a well trained practitioner in the art of ninjutsu so keep your guard up. However I also heard that she is being followed by a bio genetic creation by the name of Alpha 152 thats actually suppose to be a clone of hers. If thats true then I will have to warn you that this being is suppose to be really strong so be careful Snake...

Snake: Alright, over and out...

I'll do more later, hope you all have fun with this...

Viewtifulboy

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Pokejedservo

Triforce_Luigi

Ridley (Metroid)
Moveset:
Neutral B=Plasma Breath. Similar to Bowser's Fire, but stronger and with greater range.
>B=Missile Barrage=Chargable, similar to Samus's missile but weaker. Depending on how long it is charged, it will fire up to six missiles. Fairly weak
^B=Flying Swoop=Ridley swoops up. Sorta like CF's up-b. If Ridley hits something, it gets mauled and thrown up again.
B-down=Bomb drop=Ridley flies up and bombs you from above, like Bowser's down-b

Snake Conversation

Snake:What is this thing?

Other:That's Ridley, Snake. He's a Space Pirate leader and a Space Dragon.

Snake:I see... So what can he do?

Other:Ridley has lasers, missiles, bombs and plasma.

Snake:So he's a walking, flying Metal Gear?

Other:Sorta, but--

Snake:Over and out

This is the best I could do...

Tupin

Can someone make one for either the Animal Crossers or Tom Nook?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Ridley

Ridley

Special moves:

B button: Plasma Beam: You can charge this up to a large beam of plasma. If you don't charge it up it shoots fire balls that are bigger and stronger than mario's but they go slower and float like luigi's. You can change the direction of the shot like the cracker launcher.

Side B: Tail shot: Ridley shoots his tail forward. If it hits you far away it grabs you and pulls you in where Ridley can attack you. If used at close range it will push them forward and damage them. Kind of like Bowser's koopa claw but reversed.

Down B: Bite Blast: Ridley bites you, throws you up and shoots you with a weak fire ball.

Up B: Fly: He flies. If you press the B button while flying you can shoot fire balls. You can change the direction of the fire balls like the cracker launcher as well. Works like Pit's Up B, the wings wear out after a while.

Final smash: Flies into the background and fires a beam of phazon. You can move him left or right.

Sounds a bit overpowered I know but ::) ;D
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 13, 2007, 08:17:45 PM
Ridley (Metroid)
Moveset:
Neutral B=Plasma Breath. Similar to Bowser's Fire, but stronger and with greater range.
>B=Missile Barrage=Chargable, similar to Samus's missile but weaker. Depending on how long it is charged, it will fire up to six missiles. Fairly weak
^B=Flying Swoop=Ridley swoops up. Sorta like CF's up-b. If Ridley hits something, it gets mauled and thrown up again.

Snake Conversation

I like mine better ;D
...It's quite obvious...

Tupin

Quote from: Ridley on October 13, 2007, 08:23:24 PM
Ridley (Metroid)
Moveset:

Snake Conversation

I like mine better ;D
Can you make one for the Animal Crossers?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Ridley

Oh I forgot the Snake conversation. Well here it is.

Snake: What is this thing?

Person: It is a dragon, sir.

Snake: Well I can see that but what Exactly is it?

Person:The species is unknown, sir.

Snake: Well what does it do?

Person: It fires plasma, has sharp claws and fangs, and it is insanely strong. It is usually slow but when it runs it can go pretty fast if it needs to.

Snake:Sounds like it could be some trouble. I like trouble.

Person: Don't take this as a game sir. Sir? Sir? sigh
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on October 13, 2007, 08:25:06 PM
Ridley (Metroid)
Moveset:

Snake Conversation

I like mine better ;D
Can you make one for the Animal Crossers?

Sure I have a good imagination.
...It's quite obvious...

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on October 13, 2007, 08:19:50 PM
Can someone make one for either the Animal Crossers or Tom Nook?

I'll try...

Tom Nook (Animal Crossing)
Moveset
Neutral B=Slingshot: Tom takes out a slingshot and fires. Chargeable (3-7%)
Smash-B=Furniture Leaf=Tom throws a leaf which turns into a random piece of furniture when it hits. (5-21%)
Down-B=Axe Chop=Tom swings the axe. If used in midair,the axe will be thrown downward.
Up-B=Fishing Pole: Similar to ZSS's Plasma Wire. Nook fires a fishing pole at the edge used as a tether recovery. It grabs mid-air opponents.

Final Smash=Furniture Leaf Storm=Nook showers furniture leaves everywhere. Pitfalls also appear.

Snake Conversation

Snake:What am I fighting here/

Other:That's Tom Nook. He a raccoon shopkeeper, but rumor has it that he once owned a fight club.

Snake:That's nothing. What can do?

Other:Rumor also says he never lost. He can throw furniture leaves and use axes and fishing poles.

Snake:Furniture Leafs?

Other: Leaves that turn into furniture when thrown.

Snake:Sounds like a pushover.

Other:Don't underestimate him Snake. Good Luck...

Snake:Yeah, yeah. Over and out.

Triforce_Luigi

Ridley (Metroid)
Moveset:

Snake Conversation

I like mine better ;D

I like yours better too. 

And thanks for being so modest(sarcasm).

X-3

MegaMan
B: MegaBuster: Sorta like Samus' B attack. Can be charged up, obviously.
B SMASH: See Final Smash
B Down: Slide: MegaMan slides, knocking enemy over.
B Up: Rush Jet: MegaMan hope on Rush and rides him for a few seconds.

Final Smash: Weapon Get: MegaMan fires a large laser, like Samus', but somewhat smaller and weaker. A person who is hit by the laser will have their B SMASH attack "copied", enabling MegaMan to use it for the rest of the match. (Ex: Link gets hit, MegaMan can fire Boomerangs)

Costumes:
Red MegaMan
Green MegaMan
Purple MegaMan
MegaMan X

Snake: So, who is this guy?
Otacon: He is identified as MegaMan, built by the robotics genius Dr. Light.
Snake: I see...what can he do?
Otacon: Well, apparently he can steal one of your moves, and use it against you!
Snake: Heh, sounds like fun.
Octacon: Wait, Snake, don't get carried away? *Sigh* Snake...

Ridley

Animal Crosser:

Special Moves:

B Button: Fishing line. Casts a fishing line foreward. If you get caught he can swing you into a wall or the floor until the line breaks. While you are on the line, he can move around freely and dangle you over an edge. You can break the line whenever.

Side B: Shovel slide. He slides foreward on a shovel and if he hits you, you will be launched straight up. The impact does damage and it launches them high if you want to do ariels on them.

Down B: Net toss. Throws a butterfly net ahead and hinders the opponent temporarly.

Up B: Fishing line up. A tether recovery that damages the opponent if it hits them.

Final smash: Animal Crossing stampede. Animal crossers stampede the stage. throw items every where and doing damage.

Hope you like it. yook a little while to think up. Oh and someone else please come up with a Snake conversation.
...It's quite obvious...