News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

he blushed but his voice was still serious

"But...see...sigh...listen you were able to save my own brother..while all I could do was stand there and do nothing. You saved be from a life of having stubs for hands..youve done so much for me....yet ive done so little.."

FearItself

"I don't consider what I did as something that is owed to. I consider what I did as something that needed to be done, and I don't need any generosity in return." Nerina replied, sighing slightly afterwards. She nuzzled his neck, liking the warmth of another human body, just as she had when her and Aeleus were accidentally snuggling. It was as comfortable as Mika sleeping against her. "Besides, after our ride on that rock, my stomach isn't settled enough to be hungry." she added.

Transient Link

he shook his head again feeling relaxed at nerinas touch.

"well whether you like it or not I am in your debt for a long time...."

FearItself

"But I need nothing in return, Ken, honestly." she replied. "I know what I did saved you and Aeleus, but really, the fact that you two are still alive is all the reward I need." Nerina added, smiling slightly.

Transient Link

he grinned
"you know how good you are at making someone feel better?"

FearItself

"No..." Nerina said, slightly surprised at Ken's compliment. It felt odd to be complimented by someone that wasn't a member of the family or a relative. A slight chuckle passed her lips as she looked up to him, wondering where that compliment had truly come from. "But I guess that's one thing I'm good at, huh?" she remarked.

Transient Link

ken laughed he couldnt say why. All he knew was that he knew everything was going to be ok.

"you sure you dont want any fish?"

FearItself

"I'm sure." Nerina replied honestly, giving another sigh, yet a content one. She groaned cutely as she snuggled against his chest and neck, again liking the body heat, especially being from the North Pole where body heat was one of the main sources of heat. Nerina stayed in her new position, almost still, taking a deep breath in and out, just to take in this scene. She had never imagined herself ever in a situation anything close to this.

Transient Link

ken blushed. He felt so happy so he decided to do something he didnt think he would have the guts too slowly he wrapped his arms around nerina. he felt at peace watching the sunrise.....

FearItself

Despite a slight blush that appeared on her cheeks, Nerina actually felt comfortable, even with Ken having his arms wrapped around her. She started to close her eyes lightly as if napping as she layed against him, but it was just from contentment. She moved her hand up and down his chest, back and forth, for a moment or two before stopping. A grin soon appeared on her face as she looked up to Ken briefly. "You're a nice pillow." she remarked, chuckling slightly before returning to her previous position.

Transient Link

he laughed

"I guess thats another good thing my training is for"

Fell

heheheheh they forgot I was here....... Turaga took everything in.

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Nerina chuckled a bit, nodding slightly to herself. She knew what he meant, indirectly, and he was right. "Yeah, I guess so." she remarked. His muscles were strong, but gentle, just like Ken, in most cases.

Transient Link

Fell

Turaga shook his head as he came back to reality.

"w-w-w-wha? Oh, They're still in that box. "

Spongebob does not approve