News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

"That's not a technical dare." Nerina remarked, secretly trying to make her way out of it. "You know you have to say 'I dare' before it. Then, maybe, I'll consider it." she added slyly.

Transient Link

ken blushed
oh god...what did I get into OH GOD

"...I dare you to.....kiss me..."

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos staqed t the two, mouth agape. Did he just ask Nerina to kiss him?

FearItself

Nerina sighed deeply, taking in the dare. She nervously stood up, though she was putting on an act. She knew how to get out of the inevitable fate he set her up with. Nerina walked over to Ken, getting close enough to him so that she pressed her body up against his. She leaned forward, but at the last second, she turned her head to the side, and ended up kissing him on the cheek. Afterwards, she grinned.

"You never said where to kiss you." she remarked. "So I improvised."

Transient Link

"it was good enough for me......"

he said dazed
wow if one on the cheek was like this....
"uh...I think it is your turn..."

FearItself

"My turn?" Nerina remarked, stepping back and then blushing slightly. Being that close to a person still felt weird, even if it were Ken she was close to. "I think it's Aeleus's turn, if he's playing." she said, looking back towards Aeleus and giving him a smile.

Transient Link

he grinned at nerina
"ok whatever you say"

he fell backwards on purpose and stared at the sky still half dazed
oh...my....god....that....was AWSOME!!!!!

FearItself

Nerina was about to start walking over towards Aeleus when she heard a sort of collapsing noise behind her. She stopped and turned around almost instantly, seeing Ken on the ground. Nerina looked slightly worried, and knelt down beside him, though giving a slight chuckle once she saw the expression on his face.

"Uhh... Are you okay?" she asked with slight humor in her voice.

Flying Chickens

"Yep, my turn." Aeleus said. He was surprisingly calm.

Transient Link

"Havent....felt better......"

he had the dee smile on his face but he didnt care
wow....

FearItself

Nerina gave a slight chuckle to Ken, then turned around to Aeleus. "So... Who will you be asking?" she asked him.

PHOENIXBLAST

"It seems as though the dark has arrived or at least will in the next half hour." I whispered to myself. I was going to wait until they went into the igloo to go get something to eat, and something to drink though, I thought to myself.

Flying Chickens

Transient Link

ken jerked up at his brothers question

he grinned

"ok ill go dare this time"

FearItself

Nerina walked over to Aeleus and sat back down next to him. She awaited Ken to answer the dare statement Aeleus would give him, and also wanted to keep her distance from Ken because she didn't want to grow too attached to one of them.