News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

Fell

Triforce_Luigi

"Anytime, bro," replied Xanthos, ready to unleash water.

Fell

Turaga took his hand off. "What's wrong with you anyway? You were never like this before."

Triforce_Luigi

He paused for a minute, pondering the question. In reality, he really didn't know. He shrugged.

FearItself

Nerina paused for a moment, thinking that she was hearing voices coming from not too far away. The strong gusts of wind that had recently passed them made it difficult to hear, but now the voices were much stronger and clearer. She could identify two of the voices, which was enough for her to find out who it was.

She felt like pulling a prank on them, for some reason. Nerina put her hands around her mouth and blew outward, making sure none of the three could see her. She aimed for Turaga's legs, the cold air starting to freeze his feet to the ground, but at a very slow pace. Nerina stopped the cold air and hid before the others had a chance to look her way. A grin began to form on her face at the thought of her brother's reaction.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus bit down on his arm, trying desperately not to laugh. He ducked out of sight behind Nerina, his arm still clamped in his mouth like a bear in a trap.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos noticed Turaga's legs being frozen. He only knew one person who would have the ability and motive to do that. Putting two and two together, he realized what was happening. His eye twitched as he tried to stop from laughing. A slow smile tugged at the corners of his mouth.

PHOENIXBLAST

Also being one of the realizing this, I knew I couldn't Earth bend anymore because someone might see but I can still listen to the vibrations. "Xanthos cover me." I told him and I put my ear to the ground.

Fell

"WHA-That's not funny!" He was rooted to the spot.

Triforce_Luigi

FearItself

Nerina turned around to look at Aeleus, grinning. She was trying hard not to laugh herself, but it was a hopeless cause, because she began to giggle a bit already. The giggle soon turned into a laugh as Nerina stood up, revealing herself from behind the rock to the trio a little ways away.

"A little slow, eh Turaga?" she remarked.

Fell

"Shut up." It was aimed at his brother. But after Nerina's comment, it was meant for both.