News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

Farnor nodded. "That was..really cool," he said, seeing his reflection in the ice as he turned to look at it.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

"and you've given the people of Ba Sing Se an ice rink."

FearItself

"Heh.." Nerina remarked with a slight chuckle, rubbing the back of her neck as she looked to the ice on the floor. "Wait, I think I can take care of this."

She reached her hands out towards the ice on the floor, then slowly started to raise them. The water started to move around, no longer ice as it began to move. The slate of ice on the ground became a puddle and condensed, and Nerina soon shaped it into the small sphere she had in the first place. It was hard to do though, because she had to maintain her focus the whole time, even though there were so many other people chatting, eating, and moving around in this pub. Quickly, she dispensed of the water back into her pouch, sighing as the job was complete.

"I think that's enough bending for today." Nerina said, sighing again.

Triforce_Luigi

"Yeah, but Azula will have heard of firebenders and waterbenders working together."

gamemasterdevil

Farnor watched as Nerina transformed the ice back into water, and then put it back into her little pouch. Water-bending fascinated him..shaking his head for a second after hearing Xanthos, he went back to his previous thoughts - getting out of here.

"Umm..y-you guys better get away from here; quickly, too." He said, looking at Nerina. He had thought she was the leader of the group when he had first seen them.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

"you guys need to get out too. People here aren't exactly acceptant. People will have seen you bending here."

Fell

"Sorry I didn't help out. I'm not so good at waterbending. I can't even remember how.  Anyway, wow sis. That was cool!" Turaga closed his book and walked over.

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

"Hmm, do I sense new additions to our group?" Nerina proposed, giving a very slight smirk to the supposed other two firebenders, also turning to Ken and giving him a smirk. "I don't mind getting out of this place, it would probably be the best idea. But why don't you three come with us? We could use some company." she remarked. "I'd hate to be alone with only my annoying brothers and my weirdo cousin."

gamemasterdevil

"W-we can?" When Ryan heard this, he beamed. He'd never been asked to join a group before.."Y-yeah! I'll come with you guys..thank you."

Fell

Yeah! Someone who isn't boring!!! Turaga thought happily.

FearItself

"Yeah, I suppose you and your brothers could tag along if you want." Nerina replied.

Mike mewed and climbed up onto Nerina's shoulder. She was glad to have company because, as a kitten, she felt more comfortable in a litter, figuratively speaking. There was safety in numbers, after all.

"I guess we should leave as soon as possible, then." Nerina added.

Fell

"Yeah, what about Monlithos? Isn't he coming?"

Ooc// I gotta go. Bye.

gamemasterdevil

Farnor nodded. No time could be wasted now. "I'll catch up to you guys..there's some things I need to get from home." Racing out the door, he disappeared from view after a few minutes.

FearItself

"He doesn't have to, because he wasn't a part of this little bending fiasco." Nerina replied to Turaga, being analytical of the situation. "Though, I'm sure he'd be lonely. I guess, if he wants to tag along, he can come too. But the bigger our group gets, the slower we travel. But there is safety in numbers."

Flying Chickens

Aeleus, who had, been listening to the conversation quietly, nodded. He looked out the door with an annoyed expression. "Whenever I go with him... I never get to introduce myself." He sighed quietly.
He went out of the door quietly, and came back in carrying a lantern, "Heh," he said nervously "need more oil." He poured the lantern oil into his pouch and tossed the lantern over his shoulder. He looked at Nerina and Turaga and smiled. "Good to meet you."