News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Won't be on for awhile today, going on a bike trip.
I'll be home at about 5:30 Mountain Time.
So yes.

Transient Link

ic/ ken didnt want to hurt his brother especially after nerinas plea
but what can I do argh!

he saw the snake of fire coming right at him

he grinned

"you know these dragons ingraved in my swords arnt just for show"

he channeled fire through the blades ingravings making the blade white hot he spun the blades in front of him blocking the pillars

"I told you with these blades in my hands you cant beat me."

he sighed

"now brother calm yourself tell me whats going on"

Fell

Turaga rushed over to where the fight was. "What's going on?!"

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

"Well, right now Ken's brother has gone crazy and attacked him." Monlithos said getting up from the blast that hit him. Luckily, it only pushed him back and didn't burn him much. He raised his sword. "I just hope things don't get much more out of hand than it is already.

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

Aeleus's face faltered for a moment as his flames were taken into the blade. "As long as they're in your hands? WHAT HANDS!!!" He leaped forward and grabbed both of Ken's wrists, the fire began to quickly burn through each.

Triforce_Luigi

Not quite realizing what he was doing, Xanthos loosed his arrow.

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Marluxia... That's kind of an unfair advantage. Oh well, I suppose it's allowed. I must just be being sore because you took away my awesome fire.

FearItself

"Aeleus... This isn't him acting this way. It can't be him." Nerina told herself, sounding as if she were in denial. "He almost seems possessed, I can't help but think that something else is controlling him. His mind seems tainted, almost, like it needs to be healed... Wait, that's it!"

She looked to her pouch on the left of her belt, the smaller one with more pure, crystal-clear water. This was the pouch of water from the Spirit Oasis at the North Pole. Her mother told her it had healing powers that surpassed the healing powers of normal water. It was only a hunch, but it was worth a shot.

Nerina dashed forward, whipping out some of the water from the Spirit Oasis, though remembering to conserve half of what was left. She surrounded her hands with the water and placed both of her hands on the flaming wrists of Aeleus. Surprisingly enough, the spiritual water wasn't effected by the flame, and slowly began to engulf Aeleus's wrists in a purified blue light. I hope this works.. she prayed to herself, looking up and into Aeleus's eyes to see if she would be able to notice a change in his expression if the water was truly working.

Dr.Hobo2

Wait a minute...is that the water my father used to talk about my aunt carrying it around with her. He let down his guard. "Well...I guess it should work if that is what I think it is."

PHOENIXBLAST

Flying Chickens

Aeleus wrenched his arms away from Ken's. He grabbed his head in pain, and shrieked in anger. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!" He fell back, and began to jerk his head violently around.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// *grabs a hat, and 4 pieces of paper* Time to start the drawing!

FearItself

Nerina almost panicked for a moment, but managed to keep her calm. Atleast he was more vulnerable now, she would be able to perhaps rid him of whatever was causing him this pain and mental struggle with this water. If he reacted to her Spirit Oasis water by pain, it must have triggered something that needed to be healed.

She kneeled down next to Aeleus, putting one hand on his shoulder and then puttin another hand, surrounded by the Spirit Oasis water, on his forehead, trying to calm him and rid him of whatever was causing him this pain.

Flying Chickens

"No! No no no! NOOOO!!!" He screamed, then his face became calm as if he were in a trance. "No... No... I-I don't want to die... I only wanted to..." His eyes closed and his body hung limp.