News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

"How can I do that? You know how him and I get along with eachother... Insults and injury." He sighed, "I know I'm self-centered... I don't know why I am though..." He leaned backwards and laid his back against the rock. "I hate my emotions."

gamemasterdevil

"I've gotten comfortable around everyone here," Farnor said, looking at Xanthos. Turning back to his brother, he said, "That's why you spend more time with him. You'll get to know him better if you spend more time with him. And if you hate your emotions, change your way of thinking..it helps.""
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

"Emotions are complicated. You should be thankful to have them."

Flying Chickens

Aeleus frowned. "Alright, I'll take your advice. Though it is easier said than done." He looked back and Nerina, longing in his eyes. "So do you mind telling me why we're having this conversation... Right next to her?"

Triforce_Luigi

"She is a deep sleeper. The cat on the other hand..."

Flying Chickens

"Cannot talk." Aeleus said, completing Xanthos's sentence for him.

gamemasterdevil

"They're both sleeping, and I've been talking in a quiet voice," Farnor replied, taking another arrow from his quiver, and lighting the tip on fire.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

"Luckily. Anyway, try to apply this stuff tomorrow."

Flying Chickens

"Right... Umm, why did I wake up next to her like that?" He asked slightly flustered.

Triforce_Luigi

gamemasterdevil

Farnor chuckled, remembering the small scene where the cat had pushed Aeleus and Nerina together. "That's one smart cat."

Flying Chickens

Aeleus became blissful. "That's a great cat... Umm, I mean... Great in intelligence, yes."

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos chuckled. "You try and fail to cover your emotions, yet again."

gamemasterdevil

"Mmhmm," Farnor hummed in a sarcastic tone, firing the fiery arrow into the sky, and catching it, making sure the flame at the tip didn't touch him. "Go back to bed, Aeleus."

Triforce_Luigi

"Hey, Farnor. Just today, you were quiet and stuttering. What happened?"