News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Post You Name Thread ( your first name not last )

Started by DIMENTIO1, October 15, 2007, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKoopaBros.

I'd prefer not to share my name to everyone. I'd share it to an online friend but not to this whole site.

Oh, yeah but you guys are free to guess. Its really uncommon; no bob's, frank's or mike's here. :P

Gwen Khan

えっちーせんぱい

LightShock

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on October 15, 2007, 07:13:56 PM
I'd prefer not to share my name to everyone. I'd share it to an online friend but not to this whole site.
agreed, even if it is only the first name. you dont know what people could do... o.o

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: LightShock on October 15, 2007, 07:19:15 PM
agreed, even if it is only the first name. you dont know what people could do... o.o

That and my name is somewhat uncommon, and I'd prefer not for someone to be a jerk because of it.

OCD1

WOODY IS BACK!!! WOODY RULES!!

reported

Avion-Finch

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Trini

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on October 15, 2007, 07:20:04 PM

That and my name is somewhat uncommon, and I'd prefer not for someone to be a jerk because of it.
My name is Eustachius. Does yours beat that? =/

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Trini on October 15, 2007, 07:26:58 PM

My name is Eustachius. Does yours beat that? =/

Probably not, its a lot shorter anyways. :P

Insane Asylum

I haven't met a single darn person with my name.  How do you think I feel?  Most would think it's a common name but it certainly isn't.
Feast on my justice.

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Insane Asylum on October 15, 2007, 07:33:56 PM

I haven't met a single darn person with my name.  How do you think I feel?  Most would think it's a common name but it certainly isn't.

I haven't either if it makes you feel any better. I've heard of others with my name, but never met another one.

bluaki

Trini

Quote from: Insane Asylum on October 15, 2007, 07:33:56 PM

What's your name? The only person I know that shares my name is my father. One of my uncles is named Dezmond, and I can't even spell the other one. Taibatius or something like that. (Tie-bay-shus) is the way its pronounced. Well all move along just fine. :P