<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Your favorite book!!!???

Started by OCD1, October 17, 2007, 04:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OCD1

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 17, 2007, 06:39:48 PM
My favorite book is Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

My friend was talking about that the other day. He said it was awesome, and that he loved listening to the recording of the book. Best name ever.
WOODY IS BACK!!! WOODY RULES!!

reported

Bob-ombs

does Guinness World Records count?

OCD1

Quote from: Bob-ombs on October 17, 2007, 06:46:51 PM
does Guinness World Records count?

sure why not. It has words in it. I'll count it.
WOODY IS BACK!!! WOODY RULES!!

reported

Totla

I don't really have one.
It's usually whatever I'm currently reading.

yes.derek

I like the Bible as well, but I wouldn't say it's my favorite.

Some people I know would condemn me to hell for saying that it's not my favorite though, so, let's just go with that.

My least favorite is probably Fahrenheit 451. Even though alot of people love it.
HEY LOOK HEY

Commander Awesome

Quote from: darkmariov2 on October 17, 2007, 07:42:41 PM

Some people I know would condemn me to hell for saying that it's not my favorite though, so, let's just go with that.

My least favorite is probably Fahrenheit 451. Even though alot of people love it.
I actually got banned for typing "Christian Radicals" on Nsider once. I suppose Jack got offended.

yes.derek

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 17, 2007, 07:44:48 PM
Quote from: darkmariov2 on October 17, 2007, 07:42:41 PM

I actually got banned for typing "Christian Radicals" on Nsider once. I suppose Jack got offended.

Lulz, denial.
HEY LOOK HEY

Light

The internet! ;D

Now seriously:

Favorite books (I'll only post my top 3):
1) White Fang
2) His Dark Materials (series)
3) The Hobbit

Least Favorite: The Pearl. That book was just bleh.  :-\
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Gerudo Pirate Lass

The Last Unicorn, closely followed by The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.

The Bible is also among my favorites.

THEEVILSPERKY

The last book I read was "Burned".  I don't really have a favorite.. but "Cut" and "Burned".. The Lord of the Rings trilogy of books.. along with The Hobbit.. Harry Potter series.. The Five People You Meet in Heaven.. and various other titles which aren't coming to my mind at the moment.  They're good.

I don't care for religious books much at all really.. which seems to put me in the minority in this thread.. >_>
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Mystic

JMV

I liked White Oleander a lot.

The Kite Runner is also pretty good.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Fell

Most favorite, you can probably guess, but I'll say it anyway.

The Redwall series by Brian Jacques.

My least favorite, Harry Potter.

Go ahead, flame me. But I saw the movie before the book. And it messed me up.  I can barely read half of a Harry Potter book.

Spongebob does not approve

Red

Swiss Family Robinson ;D  (The Bible is my fav, but I assume you ment a novel type thing. You know what I mean.)

Least fav: The Great Gastby. >:(

WiiGuy

Quote from: OCD1 on October 17, 2007, 04:56:44 PM
Mine is the Bible. It's the only one that I read that I am not forced to. So what about you guys?

Oh yeah, you can post your least fav book as well. Mine is The Old Man and the Sea.

Mine is "The last battle" by C.S. Lewis
p.s. Bible is a good book