News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Can you cook?

Started by Commander Awesome, October 17, 2007, 06:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insane Asylum

I can to a limited extent.  But I can make Kool-Aid that'll have sloths sprinting.
Feast on my justice.

Commander Awesome

Quote from: Insane Asylum on October 17, 2007, 07:01:19 PM
I can to a limited extent.  But I can make Kool-Aid that'll have sloths sprinting.
Can I carry your b33r?

Insane Asylum

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 17, 2007, 07:03:48 PM
Quote from: Insane Asylum on October 17, 2007, 07:01:19 PM
Can I carry your b33r?
lol wut?
Feast on my justice.

Silverhawk79

I can cook fairly well, as long as I have a recipe page.
Otherwise, I'm retarded. :)

Gwen Khan

only a little I went to a community college for cooking, but the "teacher" was the bigest ass that I changed majors withen a month

clompy

with a recipe, yes, i'm a pretty good cook

without a recipe, not so much
i always forget how long i should leave stuff on the stove or in the oven, so it gets pwned

yes.derek

I can make certain drinks, and one time I made some delicious ham with mashed potatoes and barbecue sauce on it.

But that's about it.

I can't even make oatmeal correctly XD
HEY LOOK HEY

ResidentZoidberg

Quite excellently, not to toot my own horn. Must be the 50% iTalian in me. I'm great when it comes to most iTalian foods - I can cook you some of the best pasta you've ever had. Homemade sauce and all. I can also cook most other forms of food pretty well [Burritos, tacos, prawns, etc], especially grilling; hamburgers, hotdogs, porkchops, steaks, etc.

Also, does the other half of me give me cooking skills, besides chocolate; Norwegian, Swiss, Sweedish, Dutch, German, English? All those norsemen probably just give me my size, hair, strength, etc.

yey!
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Date Registered 04-23-2004 09:56 PM
Total Posts 23545 

Booster

Can I cook? Yes. Can I cook well? No.

Nine 1 One

Mystic

I don't trust any of you near fire.

PsychoYoshi

Yup, I've always liked to. And trust me, you want to be able to cook when you go away to college.

I like making desserts the best, but I can whip up pasta sauce from scratch, too. The recipe has been passed down in my family for years.

Gerudo Pirate Lass

Yes, quite well actually. I can make just about everything. Well, except for cheesecake.

I make pasta sauce from scratch too. :)

JMV

Surprisingly I can. I used to cook a lot before I realized the internet is more fun.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

HeroOfTimeO0

Quote from: ME86 on October 17, 2007, 06:25:05 PM
Yep. I mean, you're pretty pathetic if you cannot cook.

That's not nice.

And yes, I can cook. I'm really good with breakfast. :)