News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Random fact about yourself...

Started by OCD1, October 20, 2007, 04:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TOM_RIDDLE

I have some gray hair. Not too noticeable, but you would be able to see it if you were talking to me. Also, i cannot stand grease or anything like that on my skin. I do not touch food with my hands, and it makes me crazy to see someone else holding a greasy piece of pizza.

Kaz

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

TheKoopaBros.

I have really, really poor blood circulation in my hands and feet. Because of this I tend to wear gloves when I go outside through most days of the fall/winter/spring. My hands turn purple coloured under 15°C, and colder temperatures (or wind/rain) can cause my hands to go numb and lose sensation.

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on October 20, 2007, 11:24:19 PM
I have really, really poor blood circulation in my hands and feet. Because of this I tend to wear gloves when I go outside through most days of the fall/winter/spring. My hands turn purple coloured under 15°C, and colder temperatures (or wind/rain) can cause my hands to go numb and lose sensation.

Mmm, sounds like Raynaud's Syndrome. I've got it a bit, too.

Fact: My spine had steel implants for two years, but my immune system was attacking them and causing swelling, so I had them removed.

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on October 20, 2007, 11:32:12 PM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on October 20, 2007, 11:24:19 PM

Mmm, sounds like Raynaud's Syndrome. I've got it a bit, too.

Fact: My spine had steel implants for two years, but my immune system was attacking them and causing swelling, so I had them removed.

I actually had a blood test done because my local doctor thought I had Raynauld's but apparently its not since the temperature specific proteins weren't there. All I know is that its hereditary, and its just poor circulation. :P

Friendly Hostile

I will read a Yaoi series now and then.

Kaz

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on October 20, 2007, 11:50:22 PM

I'll play off of what you said and mention that I have an incredibly large hentai collection.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on October 20, 2007, 11:59:21 PM

I'll play off of what you said and mention that I have an incredibly large hentai collection.
I'm a cheap bastard and just read online.  I've found that LJ is really only good for finding Yaoi.

えっちーせんぱい

I dont even have that much >.>

Kaz

Quote from: Blaziken on October 21, 2007, 12:16:09 AM

Well, it used to be a lot bigger. It was around 20 gigs total at one point, but that's because of useless movies that just sat on my hard drive collecting dust. I deleted most of the useless stuff and now have about 8 gigs. Still a lot, I know. It's almost all images, too.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on October 21, 2007, 12:27:07 AM

Well, it used to be a lot bigger. It was around 20 gigs total at one point, but that's because of useless movies that just sat on my hard drive collecting dust. I deleted most of the useless stuff and now have about 8 gigs. Still a lot, I know. It's almost all images, too.
All my images only add up to about 30 MB, and its not on my computer directly.
I should look for moar sites.

Friendly Hostile

I giggled at the reply number of this post :3  mainly due to it's content.

Kaz

Quote from: Blaziken on October 21, 2007, 12:28:44 AM

Some of mine is on two flash drives, because I have a pathetically small hard drive. My 11 gig music collection (well, the stuff that's in my iTunes anyway) is bad enough. Keeping all the hentai on there would kill my hard drive when combined with my real stuff and of course the system files and all other random things I have.

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on October 21, 2007, 12:29:37 AM

I giggled at the reply number of this post :3  mainly due to it's content.

o u

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on October 21, 2007, 12:31:57 AM
Quote from: Blaziken on October 21, 2007, 12:28:44 AM

Some of mine is on two flash drives, because I have a pathetically small hard drive. My 11 gig music collection (well, the stuff that's in my iTunes anyway) is bad enough. Keeping all the hentai on there would kill my hard drive when combined with my real stuff and of course the system files and all other random things I have.

40GB C Drive, 10GB Second Hard Drive, and a 160GB External one thats mainly for anime, and of all places, I put mines on a SD card that's inside of my mp3 pllayer, lol.

Kayo

I LIEK PIE!!!!!

well, that was random, wasnt it? ::)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]