News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils_13

"He is. He's better than I am, that's for sure..." Ryaku told Kiba as he saw a tenth scythe connect with Ryan. The chakra from the room was intense.

"I can't believe you Braig..." Ryaku mumbled. He turned to Shikamaru.

"You're not seeing what I am..." he said quietly.

Flying Chickens

Braig was a bit surprised at how many missed, but not very. He cut off every scythe, if he went further Ryan would be dead. "See? You are not dangerous. Do not make me laugh." His eyes returned to normal. "Perhaps you will be a challenge in the future. But right now, you would be unable to defeat my Kekkai Genkai. You are not dangerous."

gamemasterdevil

Ryan moved his hand..the wind followed, the scythes disappearing from Braig..he wasn't done. The wind had melded into a chakra form, giving Ryan chakra even though his was shut down. The wind was his chakra now.

He moved his other hand, melding some of the strings together into one so that the wind currents moved exactly the way he wanted them to..he was controlling the wind in the room. Leaning back, he suddenly jumped forward, and dashed towards Braig, passing Tsume as he did.

"I'm going to kill you..." he said, his tone rather..odd. He seemed possessed.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Braig laughed. "Kill me?" As Ryan hit Braig vanished, wind rushing from the spot. He appeared behind Ryan, his hand on Ryan's shoulder. "You cannot even see me." He swung Ryan to face him and punched his face, Ryan's head swinging back.

gamemasterdevil

Ryan saw the wind..and reacted accordingly. When he was swung around, Braig made the mistake of letting his hand off of Ryan's shoulder. Ryan had already foreseen the punch, and leaned back, Ryan's hands touching the ground, and his feet leaving the ground, and going up straight into Braig's abdomen.

"I can see you. I can see your every movement."

------------

"What's happening now?" Sasuke chimed in. This was interesting...
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Braig was shot up against the roof, blood shooting from his mouth. He fell back down to the ground again, landing on his feet. He looked up at Ryan. "You have no chance. You just allowed me to cut off all chakra to your arms with that punch. I have memorized the location of every chakra point in your body. You have ten left.

Triforce_Luigi

Gaara created a sand eye to watch the battle raging in the next room. These people would be fun to fight and likely kill. His bloodlust nearly overwhelmed him then, but he barely managed to resist.

gamemasterdevil

"All I need is the wind..." Ryan ran forward, and jumped up, the wind pushing him down so that he'd land on the ground with his hands fast. Pushing off with one, he did a flip over Braig's head, his foot heading straight for the back of Braig's head. While that happened, Ryan reached into his weapons pouch and pulled out two kunai, throwing them at his adversary.

Flying Chickens

Ooc// By now, you can pretty much not use chakra.

Ic// Braig grabbed the foot of Ryan as he kicked the back of his head. He cut off chakra to the leg. "I see that you are dangerous now. The wind is being absorbed by you. As long as you are here, you pose a threat to my friend. You have two chakra points left. If I cut them off, you will die. No matter if you are taking in wind. You will die." 

gamemasterdevil

((The wind supplies Ryan with chakra - as in, it becomes his chakra, so he never runs out. That's what's so 'dangerous' about his Sharingan. I know that defies every Naruto law in existence, but it's how it happened when I made the Wind Sharingan XD However, he would have died since he's in a room XD))

"Alright you two." Two hands grabbed both Braig and Ryan - one for each. Kakashi had intervened. "I'll say this, and say this now. You two are not to come into contact with each other. Braig, I highly suggest that you not fight Ryan again. It might turn out much different, and I won't be here to help you if it does..."

While it seemed that Braig was winning quite easily, Kakashi knew better.

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Doesn't matter. Imagine shaking a champagne bottle. The chakra needs to flow, so it bursts. And so does the user!

Ic// Braig dusted off his shirt, returning to his normal self. He smiled encouragingly at Tsume. "I'm sure you'll do much better than me at the log jutsu." He said kindly.

gamemasterdevil

((Wait..huh? XD All the wind does is replace Ryan's chakra if it is ever cut off or he runs out. Even if all of his chakra points are cut, the wind's chakra can bypass it, and flow through his body as if all of them are intact.))

"Oh..and by the way..Ryan, Braig..you both fail." Kakashi said without any emotion. "You two are dismissed."

Flying Chickens

Braig smiled for a moment, then fell to the floor. He had fainted.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/ Can we move on to the ndxt three?

gamemasterdevil

((Yeah XD))

Ryan silently shut off his Sharingan. "We don't pass?"
"That is correct. You two got in a fight. I could have easily stopped it, but I decided to see if you two could tell yourselves that you shouldn't fight. I was obviously wrong. Both of you are ineligable to pass because of this." Kakashi explained.

"I..see," Ryan said. He nodded, then sat down on the chair he had meant to sit on. "What's going to happen..to him?" he pointed to Braig.

"He'll come to," Kakashi said. "His wounds are far from anything serious..I guess I should put him in a decent position."

Rising, Kakashi walked over to Braig. "Tsume, I'm sorry for this little fight. You may continue with your exam." Picking Braig up, he set him in a sitting position against the wall. "I'll be calling in three more people..."

"Shikamaru Nara, Phoenix, and Hyuuga Ryaku."