News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Which Star Fox game most sticks out in your mind?

Started by PowerToMario, September 24, 2007, 04:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tao Atlas

Star Fox 64. It had several different level paths, at least two paths IN every level, and plenty of game play variety to keep things fresh. A perfect game for a new gamer. Assault would be there, but I've never been fond of the on foot levels.

LightShock

Macawmoses

Triforce_Luigi

Starfox 64. It had the BlueMarine and Landmaster. It had the IMO best version of Star Wolf. It had branching paths.

THEEVILSPERKY

I played the SNES one before the N64 was even out.

It was like nothing else before it.  3D but really basic.  Anyways, it was one of my favorite games and being OCD-ish.. I could never put it down until I played straight through.  I never played it if I knew I didn't have time to beat it.

Playing through the Yellow Path for the first time expanded the game.  Difficulty was increased by taking a different set path through harder levels.  Then there was the Red Path.  Once I beat the first two, I tried that one and it was intense.  I could only get as far as Macbeth's final boss.. and it was a pain to get back there.  Just one level before Venom.

I think you could change paths too but it was kinda hidden.

As much as I enjoy SF64.. the SNES one takes the top spot for me.

Never bothered with anything other than those two games.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Subach

Well, Sperky, you ain't missin' much if you've missed the rest of the series.

I agree that the SNES SF is probably the best, I kinda wish Ninty would release it on VC, so these 64 kids can see how awesome SF was and still is.

DSWiiMaster42

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Nuke

Quote from: Nintendude92 on October 06, 2007, 07:48:03 AM
Command. Gotta love the endings.
ehhhh i think out of the people that have command your the ONLY one that likes the endings :|.. the endings is what made the game SUCK >:(! but i like wifi and single player mode. ;)

Mystic

Assault. First one I completely beat, and my favorite.

Star Fox 64. Having to play through over and over again just to get to the end. Why won't they make games like that anymore?
...̅̅̅

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

The first one. I got it lastyear and I must say, it's the best. I like 64 too but, if it wasn't for the first one, 64 would have even exist!
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THAT!!!!

starfoxherosj

64 and Assault were great games.  Though I admit Assault was a flop, it was an amazing concept.  The only thing that was the problem was it needed to be followed through with.
Political Correctness is Unconstitutional.
If you like Science fiction, you will like Helaman Squadron, so read it!

SkyMyl

(PowerToMario! :O) I think it's 64. The numerous stages, bosses, and graphics are awesome. The second Star Fox looks good too. No, not 64, but Star Fox 2. THE Star Fox 2.

Shaleblade