News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

?The Official Super Smash Brothers Brawl Update Of The Day Thread!*56K+Spoilers*

Started by JrDude, October 23, 2007, 06:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sup

Sup
Sup Bro
Sup Bra

Rius

Well, he DID give a veteran update, just not the playable kind. >_> The music wasn't that hot... and I'm :| about someone answering the question of the day. Well, at least the next update is in December, which is going to be great regardless of the updates. ^_^

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: NINNIN6 on November 30, 2007, 12:19:58 AM
Well, he DID give a veteran update, just not the playable kind. >_> The music wasn't that hot... and I'm :| about someone answering the question of the day. Well, at least the next update is in December, which is going to be great regardless of the updates. ^_^
And that means SSB64 for the VC!

Apollo

i think a little of both games should bring back some stuff. it makes it twice as good plus theyre adding new stuff too.

Ridley

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 30, 2007, 12:23:16 AM
And that means SSB64 for the VC!

I don't care if they bring it back on the VC I have an N64 and the original smash ;)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

thunderhero4

the music rocked today...

Ridley

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 30, 2007, 04:34:23 PM

I agree it was awsome
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Rius

Quote from: Ridley on December 02, 2007, 01:26:42 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 30, 2007, 04:34:23 PM

I agree it was awsome
It was good, but I guess I just prefer my remixes a little more... mixed. =P

The first part reminded me of Mega Man though, and that was cool. 8)

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Rius

ROFLMAO!

Anyway, the questions suck. One of them should be "Do real men use items?". :D

thunderhero4

....sakurai is going in my lawn mower the next time he gypps us like that...

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...