Main Menu

WIIGAMER24's SSBB Recolors! (Latest: Snake Recolors)

Started by Daft Pink, October 26, 2007, 07:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 18, 2007, 09:26:36 PM
Oddly enough, I first thought it would be related to an undead priestess.
or a dead undead tango orange juice preistess...

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Apollo

i love the zelda and sonic recolors. and i love the goku fake update.

Chives

thunderhero4

Ridley

Do a Ridley recoler to make him look like remotely like Kraid but still look like Ridley
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

THEBIRD

Make Sonic as a Shadow recolor! Just add the white for stomach, red on head, and the rest black, with the different shoes. I'd love to see Sonic, with Shadow colors!

Daft Pink

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 21, 2007, 12:03:04 AM
hmmm, when is this vector thing gonna be done?
The earliest I would be able to get it done by would be monday. :( But trust me, its gonna be worth the wait. :)

Daft Pink

Quote from: Ridley on December 19, 2007, 05:37:58 AM
Man these are awsome recolors
Thank you ::)

Quote from: Ridley on December 21, 2007, 08:00:25 AM
Do a Ridley recoler to make him look like remotely like Kraid but still look like Ridley
I'll try, but first I'm going to have to find a good 3D-ish pic of Ridley.

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 04:40:40 PM
Make Sonic as a Shadow recolor! Just add the white for stomach, red on head, and the rest black, with the different shoes. I'd love to see Sonic, with Shadow colors!
I was gonna do that one with my sonic recolors, but the ones I did were just random colors.

Quote from: Apollo on December 19, 2007, 06:17:08 AM
i love the zelda and sonic recolors. and i love the goku fake update.
Thanks.
Quote from: Chives on December 19, 2007, 09:04:34 AM
Make a Britney Spearrs brotha
I will ;)

JrDude

Yo, can you do the ideas I had in the thread I made about Mario colors?
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

thunderhero4

I couldnt help but notice you abandoned this genius thread...keep it going, its a good one...

and you never did my "vector based" thing... ;)

Daft Pink

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 03, 2008, 06:06:03 PM
I couldnt help but notice you abandoned this genius thread...keep it going, its a good one...

and you never did my "vector based" thing... ;)
Sorry, I had been away. First, I left for Mexico to spend Christmas with my family there. Then, I come back and my internet isn't working. :( I'll try to get it done as soon as possible. Oh, and guys, I've realized, that some of the recolors I did were pretty dull. I just used one color on them. So know, I'm going to try to come up with more unique things. I already made a Shadow-Sonic, which is one of those unique recolors, but I haven't uploaded it yet.

Daft Pink

OK everyone, thanks to thunder, who reminded me of my recolor thread that i abandoned for the SSB Cookie Bets Thread :P, I will be making more recolors, and that vector themed surprise. Actually, I'll get working on that now! :)