Tri's character dedication thread! (secret) charcters Assist Trophies, and more!

Started by Triforceman22, October 28, 2007, 09:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Triforceman22

Silver

Who is silver?

Silver the Hedgehog is a video game character in the Sonic the Hedgehog video game series. He made his debut for the series in the 2006 Sonic the Hedgehog game.

Silver has been described as having "a strong sense of justice" and it is this personality trait that motivates him to head back into the past to correct the future. Silver is also very caring and believes in standing up for those who cannot stand up for themselves, which is why he accepted Blaze The Cat when everyone else was teasing her because of her pyrokinetic abilities. Although seemingly serious in nature, an interview states that Silver is somewhat immature.

Silver's introductory appearance is in Sonic the Hedgehog for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. His individual episode revolves around him travelling back in time to find the "Iblis Trigger" (Sonic the Hedgehog), who was the cause of his world being destroyed in the future. He is partnered with Blaze the Cat, a female cat who first debuted in Sonic Rush. Over the course of the game, Silver learns the truth about the "Iblis Trigger", and how his world can be saved from destruction.

Silver is another one of Sonic's rivals, as he is a main character in Sonic Rivals. His story involves him responding to a distress signal, though he doesn't know who is sending it. Over the course of the game, he finds out that Eggman Nega is linked to this distress signal. Silver states that he will bring Eggman Nega back to the future where he belongs.

While Silver is not part of the story in Sonic and the Secret Rings, he is playable in the game's Party Mode. He is unlocked by collecting 87 Fire Souls.

Silver's frustration at Iblis's constant resurrections is used against him by Mephiles the Dark to ensure Iblis is released in the past. Mephiles informs Silver that in the past Sonic served as the "Iblis Trigger," and uses his powers to send Silver and Blaze back in time in order to kill Sonic before this can occur. In reality, Sonic's death would serve as the catalyst. Silver initially believes Mephiles's lies, but his encounters with Sonic and the others begin to make him question Mephiles's intentions.

Silver's primary ability is Psychokinesis. He is shown to use the powers in a wide variety of ways. Offensive uses for his psychokinesis include being able to lift and throw anything in his path including objects, enemies, projectiles, and even other characters, a trait resembling Ristar's abilities. He can also fire shock waves that can paralyze and kill enemies.

Super smash bros.

Silver has already appeared in brawl as a sticker.

If he's an AT, he will probably use his psychic powers to attack opponents.
If he's a character, he will use diffrent types of psychic powers.

His up B will probably have him levitating in the air.
Maybe he will have similar moves to Mewtwo....
Well, we will find out when we get our hands on the game.

Who do you want me to do next?

Triforce_Luigi

It was good, though you missed his role in Sonic Rivals 2, where he is partnered with Espio. Do Bowser Jr.! Though others share his name, he's no twin! I count eight in next of kin.

thunderhero4

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

suggestion on next: bomberman....

and the first sticker was nintendog...

Triforceman22

Eizweir

good work on silver, I've learned more from this thread about videogame characters than anywhere else on the Internet, seriously
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

thunderhero4

Quote from: Marth Xero on November 29, 2007, 04:40:51 PM
good work on silver, I've learned more from this thread about videogame characters than anywhere else on the Internet, seriously
try wikipedia...it seems he gets alot of his info from there...

Red

thunderhero4

Water ☮

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 29, 2007, 07:42:38 PM
Quote from: WaterGod on November 29, 2007, 07:30:21 PM
can you add stafy to the to-do list?
Nobody cares about him. BTW, who is him?
a japanese only character that is shaped like a star and looks alot like kirby, even his games are alot like kirby's!