News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

DrWatson Postmortem Debugger??? (ahh halp)

Started by Zovistograt, November 02, 2007, 06:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

What the heck is DrWatson Postmortem Debugger?  Whatever it is, it encountered a problem and needs to close.  Before I do anything, WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!

...uh oh, I just found out that it's a front for a nasty virus.

NOOOOOOOOO I'LL SAVE YOU COMPY
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Zovistograt

hmm apparently according to a forum that claims to be the leader of info about DrWatson, if it doesn't happen again it was probably just a big software screwup.  If it does happen repeatedly, I'm infected with one of the most senile and evil trojans ever to be concieved on the Interwebz.  Hoorah! D:
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Hiei

Mystic

It isn't a virus. It's a program in Windows to analyse problems when your computer freezes

Hiei

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on November 02, 2007, 11:42:14 PM
It isn't a virus. It's a program in Windows to analyse problems when your computer freezes

And a poopty one at that. Only in ME/2000 if I recall correctly. Seriously though, get Linux if you're using a machine that old.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Hiei on November 03, 2007, 02:54:46 PM
Quote from: Mystic Swampert on November 02, 2007, 11:42:14 PM

And a poopty one at that. Only in ME/2000 if I recall correctly. Seriously though, get Linux if you're using a machine that old.
I found this out later last night but I didn't get on here until recently...and no, I'm running XP home edition.  Still a sucky compy by today's standards though.