Main Menu

Temporary radio set up/DJing Discussion Thread (NEW IP FOR RADIO, CHECK THREAD)

Started by Silverhawk79, November 05, 2007, 03:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

How's my DJing? :P
Didn't feel like posting this in the semi-official thread, it's kind of dead. >_>
Oh, and I take requests and stuff.

sonicdude164

I liked better on Monday

More Muse btw

Zovistograt

Quote from: Blaziken on November 07, 2007, 07:06:41 PM
Huh... No one's doing anything Anime D:
I'll have a few anime songs in my mix..."Motteke! Serafuku Remix", "Marisa Stole the Precious Thing", "Hare Hare Yukai (Euro Mix)"...
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

えっちーせんぱい

sonicdude164

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Wolf

Silverhawk79

sonicdude164

Zovistograt

Silverhawk79

Zovistograt

Wolf

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 07, 2007, 07:28:57 PM
Well, at least 2 awesome people are listening. >_>
Now theres only 1. 1 of the two was me.  :)
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 07, 2007, 07:29:59 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on November 07, 2007, 07:29:37 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 07, 2007, 07:28:57 PM
Well, at least 2 awesome people are listening. >_>
I'm listening...I hear rock.
Next is some Daft Punk. :)

poopty techno  :| needs more eiffel 65

えっちーせんぱい

JMV

Alright, Mac users who want to DJ, here are the instructions.

• Download and install Nicecast
  • Open it, pay attention to the screenshots I posted

Alright, you need to add a server to the list, click the plus button at the bottom right(or left if you have the server tray on the left open) and enter this info(also, you'll need the password).  If this window isn't open, hit command+2.  Make sure you have the server's name bubbled and not Built-in server.

Enter these settings(hit command+1 to open it if it isn't already open)

Next, fill in the stuff with your information.

Then, hit "Start Broadcast".  Unfortunately, there is one problem.    You need to pay 40 dollars(or pirate) for the app, or it will only let you broadcast for 20 minutes before doing something(I dunno, I only got to play for a minute)
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah