News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

meh, I'm sick.

Started by Zovistograt, November 06, 2007, 07:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

Quote from: FearItself on November 06, 2007, 08:10:03 AM
Quote from: Zovistograt on November 06, 2007, 07:55:57 AM
Quote from: FearItself on November 06, 2007, 07:54:57 AM
Quote from: Zovistograt on November 06, 2007, 07:43:58 AM
Quote from: FearItself on November 06, 2007, 07:37:52 AM
I plan my sick days, so I don't miss much. And if I do, I make it up the next day, because me teachers are just that nice.

I remember getting inducted into NHS. It was very, very boring, you wouldn't be missing much. All we did was pass candles from the leaving seniors to the upcoming juniors, and did this funky pass-the-office candle thing too. I don't think you'll be missing much. NHS is a real drag once it catches up to you.

What're you doing in Pre-Calc, by the way? I'm failing the class, by the way.

I'm mentally and physically sick all the time, it can't be cured that easily for me.
We're still doing some review stuff, actually >.>
Have you guys done Logs yet?
logs were in Math B O_o
Are you serious? We just did them in Pre-Calc. >_<
Did you do all the complicated properties, solving equations, continuous growth and decay, and all that?
Let's see, we did the addition, subtraction, multiplication, and exponent properties, solving equations like 7x=3 or whatever, etc.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: Zovistograt on November 06, 2007, 08:38:38 AM
I plan my sick days, so I don't miss much. And if I do, I make it up the next day, because me teachers are just that nice.

I remember getting inducted into NHS. It was very, very boring, you wouldn't be missing much. All we did was pass candles from the leaving seniors to the upcoming juniors, and did this funky pass-the-office candle thing too. I don't think you'll be missing much. NHS is a real drag once it catches up to you.

I'm mentally and physically sick all the time, it can't be cured that easily for me.
logs were in Math B O_o
Did you do all the complicated properties, solving equations, continuous growth and decay, and all that?
Let's see, we did the addition, subtraction, multiplication, and exponent properties, solving equations like 7x=3 or whatever, etc.
We learned those properties about a month ago... (excluding exponent ::) )

And I'm in 8th grade, which is pre-algebra.

The hell?

Zovistograt

Quote from: Kilroy on November 06, 2007, 08:41:15 AM

logs were in Math B O_o

The hell?
The math system is defunct I say!
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: Zovistograt on November 06, 2007, 08:43:41 AM
Quote from: Kilroy on November 06, 2007, 08:41:15 AM

logs were in Math B O_o

The hell?
The math system is defunct I say!
BLASPHEMY

HeroOfTimeO0

Sorry Zovi. D:

And I have a cold right now. I still have to do all my work though. :P

FearItself

logs were in Math B O_o
Wow... My school's math program sucks. xD
We just learned that stuff.

NYY

Friendly Hostile

I'm home sick today...and missing 3 AP classes :x

Kayo

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on November 06, 2007, 11:21:43 AM
I'm home sick today...and missing 3 AP classes :x
i just plain have no school! :D

and i have 4 AP calsses :D
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

girlovesnintendo

I got a flu shot on Halloween and that evening and part of the next day I wasnt feeling very good.  I thought I was going to get the flu but luckily I felt better later on the next day. Sorry to hear that you arent feeling well. I hope you feel better soon.

Geno

Try Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup and Sprite.