News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The qhat's YOUR favorite Mario Character Thread!

Started by RoySwordZ, September 22, 2007, 08:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leobreaker36

REZNOR!! lol

RoarOfAges[

MarioGamer

Well, MARIO OF COURSE :P.  Mario has been my favorite video game character since I first became addicted to Mario Kart 64.  I've played as Mario in many party and multi-player games since then. 

Water10

Luigi! =D  I dunno why, but he appeals to me more than other Mario characters.  Toad and Mario are also pretty awesome, but Luigi's number one for me.

BlueLink16

Well, on Thursday, it's going to be Mario, since I am dressing up as Mario for Super Hero Day, and Mario is a hero, cuz he saves the princess.. :P
But yeah, I guess Mario probably is my all around favorite...they are call cool.
Yoshi comes in at a really close second.

This board is like dead. D=

Nintendo Guru

My favorite Mario series character is Peach because she is one of the coolest looking characters in the Mario universe, and she's always getting into trouble, whether it be with Bowser or any other Mario series villain.

And you would think that after getting kidnapped so often, she would tighten security around her castle, but I guess not.  :P

ERRORCODE

My favorite Mario character has always been Donkey Kong. :P

PhilliesPhan

http://oneclickwifi.net/
Awesome site!
Check it out, I'm PhilliesPhan on there also!

Chain Chompesque

To be seen, stand up. To be heard, speak up. To be appreciated, shut up.
Also, you can't spell slaughter without laughter!

Join the Mushroom Kingdom wars!

Join the Pikmin wars!

Dumple Land! <-Click this one.
Labor! I said labor, dang it!
Time for transport!

Water ☮

Gwen Khan

Fawful only because of this line
"Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!"