thunderhero4

Do seargent Johnson from halo!

Shujinco2

Hmm...

DO Mr. GAME & WATCH!

:D

That should be pretty funny!

Da MaN

i should have them done as soon as i get off skool. =] and i like the game and watch i dea

Da MaN

HELLO!!!! and welcome to da mans interveiw show!!!!!!!!! today we have a kick butt addict! sargent Johnson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sgt: thanks...thanks...but i also brought cortona shes in my pocket.

da man: ok. we could interveiw both.

sgt: ok

da man: so...u wanna plug her in?

sgt: sure

click!!!(a holographic image of a lady made to look like cortona but isnt poped up.)

sgt: tell the man how good i am! ( in a mans voice made to sound like a girl.)
johnson is the most brave and smart man ive ever ment.

sgt:you tell him!

da man: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....*pathetic* but anyway have you ever thought of being in the smash bros. saga???

sgt: no. but i begged our creator to put ME on the game fuel cans...i fell like im not wanted....

*sgt pulls out a pistol and points it at his head.*

da man: NO! DONT!!!!!!! BAM!

sgt:ha...haha...ha. got ya... its an air soft...

da man !@#$%^&*()!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sgt: wow. on halo 2 they blanked that out and its wrated  M17+

da man: i dont hate you but...I STRONGLY DISLIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sgt:oooooooo... im sooo afraid!

da man: thats all the time we have so thanks for veiwing!!!(swinging and kicking at johnson)

Da MaN

hello and welcome....to-to theeeee......................zzzzzzzzzzzz......uh oh sorry i didnt eat brakefast this morning...today we have.....mr gaame and watch....yawn...

g n w: bleep

da man: so you are in the smash bros......series what is it like?................zzzzzzzzzz

gnw:bleep-BLEEP

da man ah..................................................i see....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

g n w: pulls out frying pan and flips baccon at da man**

da man: jumps into the air and does a retarded pose like a cheap chinees movie**

da man: holy crap!~! thanks!!! i feel great now but the baccon was burnt.

g n w: bleep.....

da man: is bleep all you can say?!

g n w:beep

da man:.....apperintly not...

g n w: bleep oh bleep bleep

da man: its fun to kick peoples butts in melle and you cant wait to come back!? what words of wisdom!

g n w:................................................................pulls out hammer and holds a 9 sign above his head

da man: well i gotta run....no joke....cyas!!!!!!!!!!!!!*voice gets softer and softer as he flies out of *map*

DededeCloneChris

Dude, 5 words, I don't understand at all.

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 18, 2007, 06:20:26 PM
Dude, 5 words, I don't understand at all.
*sigh* he uses alot of stuff you would only see in the us...

Shujinco2

Quote from: Da MaN on December 18, 2007, 03:36:16 PM
hello and welcome....to-to theeeee......................zzzzzzzzzzzz......uh oh sorry i didnt eat brakefast this morning...today we have.....mr gaame and watch....yawn...

g n w: bleep

da man: so you are in the smash bros......series what is it like?................zzzzzzzzzz

gnw:bleep-BLEEP

da man ah..................................................i see....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

g n w: pulls out frying pan and flips baccon at da man**

da man: jumps into the air and does a retarded pose like a cheap chinees movie**

da man: holy crap!~! thanks!!! i feel great now but the baccon was burnt.

g n w: bleep.....

da man: is bleep all you can say?!

g n w:beep

da man:.....apperintly not...

g n w: bleep oh bleep bleep

da man: its fun to kick peoples butts in melle and you cant wait to come back!? what words of wisdom!

g n w:................................................................pulls out hammer and holds a 9 sign above his head

da man: well i gotta run....no joke....cyas!!!!!!!!!!!!!*voice gets softer and softer as he flies out of *map*
LOL! :D

Da MaN

whatsrong with US stuff? just tell me wut u dont understand and ill tell u... oh and thnks for liking my g nw interveiw

thunderhero4

Quote from: Da MaN on December 18, 2007, 09:56:14 PM
whatsrong with US stuff? just tell me wut u dont understand and ill tell u... oh and thnks for liking my g nw interveiw
hes from mexico...

Da MaN

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Da MaN on December 18, 2007, 09:56:14 PM
I was meaning the letters.

Da MaN

oh th !@#$%^&*() ???? ya its just *bleep*ing out a word like f*ck or somthin like that.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Da MaN on December 19, 2007, 06:40:29 AM
oh th !@#$%^&*() ???? ya its just *bleep*ing out a word like f*ck or somthin like that.
See you in 20 hours. ;D

Da MaN