<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Da mans interview show

Started by Da MaN, November 19, 2007, 09:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

Quote from: Da MaN on November 23, 2007, 01:35:03 PM
OH OH OH I KNOW SOMTHINGS THATS NOT ON TOPIC AT ALL!

G4 is like a freaky unicorn that finds digests and then regurdgitates all the video games and up to date video games. theres no gross or smelly puke smell it just smells like plastic.

G4 is exactly like that...sorta...
wow g4 IS like that! ...sorta...

Da MaN

ITS ALSO  LIKE A BUTT BEAMING ROBOT THAT SNUCK INTO YOUR BATHROOM THAT KEEPS YOU UP TO DATE ON ALL THE COOL GAME INFO AND ALL THE COOL SHOWS. G4S ALSO LIKE THAT!...SORTA...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 23, 2007, 01:37:28 PM
Quote from: Da MaN on November 23, 2007, 01:35:03 PM
OH OH OH I KNOW SOMTHINGS THATS NOT ON TOPIC AT ALL!

G4 is like a freaky unicorn that finds digests and then regurdgitates all the video games and up to date video games. theres no gross or smelly puke smell it just smells like plastic.

G4 is exactly like that...sorta...
wow g4 IS like that! ...sorta...
My ship sails in the morning *rings bell* I wonder what's for DINNER.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Da MaN on November 23, 2007, 01:39:14 PM
ITS ALSO  LIKE A BUTT BEAMING ROBOT THAT SNUCK INTO YOUR BATHROOM THAT KEEPS YOU UP TO DATE ON ALL THE COOL GAME INFO AND ALL THE COOL SHOWS. G4S ALSO LIKE THAT!...SORTA...
sorta...

Da MaN

ITS ALSO LIKE AN EVIL MIDGIT THAT LIVES UNDER YOUR BED THATS TELLS YOU WHEN ANY COOL NEW GAMES CAME OUT! G4 IS SO LIKE THAT! SORTA...

thunderhero4

Quote from: Da MaN on November 23, 2007, 01:41:13 PM
ITS ALSO LIKE AN EVIL MIDGIT THAT LIVES UNDER YOUR BED THATS TELLS YOU WHEN ANY COOL NEW GAMES CAME OUT! G4 IS SO LIKE THAT! SORTA...
sounds like a cool migit!

Da MaN

thunderhero4

Da MaN

welcome to da mans interveiw show!!! to day we have somthing kind of odd to interveiw.

a grunt...
crowd:*sigh*

grunt: thank you thank you!!! hold your aplause!!!

da man: ok so you are against humans. why?

grunt: cuz they evil and kill us and family. they blow up stuffs!

da man: uhm ok. so you HAVE heard of the smash bros. series riight?

grunt: psh duh!

da man: ok so why dont you sighn up?

grunt: i did once but then snake came in and stoll the spot lightso they told me to leave.

da man: that stinks.

grunt: i was only doing it because of a dar i didnt really want to.

da man: who dared you?

grunt: my best freind thomas. hes an elite but hes like 90...i think hes a child rapist...

da man:  uhm. ok thanks to that comment thats all the time we have! so remember to sighn up for veiwer specials! good night!!!

thunderhero4

i want to be in a wiewer special!

thunderhero4

aiyeee! make me a viewer special! and dont make me look smart! make me look dumb...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 27, 2007, 03:24:49 PM
aiyeee! make me a viewer special! and dont make me look smart! make me look dumb...
Sorry, but your brother is not here by the moment, please call later :). BEEEEEP, BEEEEP, BEEEEEEP.

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 27, 2007, 03:27:11 PM
Sorry, but your brother is not here by the moment, please call later :). BEEEEEP, BEEEEP, BEEEEEEP.
orly? he will be here...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 27, 2007, 03:28:02 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on November 27, 2007, 03:27:11 PM
orly? he will be here...
Reaaally.