News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Anyone else hate those Mac commercials?

Started by Kodiack, May 26, 2008, 05:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on May 27, 2008, 04:51:35 PM
I used to think they were funny. Now all it is is saying how PCs suck so bad.
Nah, it's all about how much Vista sucks now.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Doodle

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 27, 2008, 04:55:22 PM
Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on May 27, 2008, 04:51:35 PM
I used to think they were funny. Now all it is is saying how PCs suck so bad.
Nah, it's all about how much Vista sucks now.

Oh, right. :P
YEAH

PsychoYoshi

Better watch it, or Huelen will enter a rabid state and kill anyone who said the commercials were bad by lecturing them to death about how awesome his IPhone is and how he waited in line to get one.

Fucking Macfags.

Riosan

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on May 28, 2008, 02:09:56 PM
Better watch it, or Huelen will enter a rabid state and kill anyone who said the commercials were bad by lecturing them to death about how awesome his IPhone is and how he waited in line to get one.

f***ing Macfags.

Huelen was a laugh riot the day the iPhone was announced.

"OMG A TOUCH SCREEN FAP FAP FAP OMG STEVE JOBS FAP FAP 600 DOLLARS FAP"
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Zovistograt

Since my favorite comedian, John Hodgman, is in them, I don't hate them entirely.

...although I wish he'd work on his book instead of doing these commercials and movie deals.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Tupin

Quote from: Riosan on May 28, 2008, 02:19:36 PM

f***ing Macfags.

Huelen was a laugh riot the day the iPhone was announced.

"OMG A TOUCH SCREEN FAP FAP FAP OMG STEVE JOBS FAP FAP 600 DOLLARS FAP"
And the day they the MacBook Air was announced, he went nuts at NS2.

He still owns that pink DS he found at a bus station.

And he supposedly got a restraining order against two "stalker" girls.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

extraz

I don't like Apple in general.

The whole opinion of them is hypocritical. They say Microsoft controles everything on a PC....and they do....but Apple does the same thing with their Macs, only with them you don't get a choice with the hardware.

I find the iPod to be detestable because I find that no matter how new a PC I use, iTunes, Quicktime, and Safari run slowly. (current theory is that Apple is making crappy PC software on purpose.) I also hate the process of uploading media on the iPod.

Kodiack

f***ing Macfags.

I forgot all about that part of Huelen up until now, to be honest. Now he's more of a person that's obsessed with OSTs. :P

Still, I don't deny that a Mac operating system can be nice, but the adverts for them don't need to be so faggy.

Riosan

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 28, 2008, 02:33:08 PM
And he supposedly got a restraining order against two "stalker" girls.

If he is to be believed, they were trying to have sex with him.

I don't think premarital sex is right, but I would have at least told them that, and still dated them rather than getting a restraining order.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

LinkXLR

Quote from: extraz on May 28, 2008, 03:07:58 PM
I don't like Apple in general.

The whole opinion of them is hypocritical. They say Microsoft controles everything on a PC....and they do....but Apple does the same thing with their Macs, only with them you don't get a choice with the hardware.

I find the iPod to be detestable because I find that no matter how new a PC I use, iTunes, Quicktime, and Safari run slowly. (current theory is that Apple is making crappy PC software on purpose.) I also hate the process of uploading media on the iPod.

Microsoft does the same thing with Mac's. Have you ever used virtual PC? Or Internet Explorer or Microsoft Office on a Mac? It SUCKS. Safari and iLife is great on a mac, cause we're not offered anything else good.

So in closing, all computer companies are money hungry gluttons who will do anything to make more money.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR