News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

"Some areas were nice, but mostly it was a bit depressing. I never realized it then, of course, being so young. But when I came here I noticed a definite change. What about you? Have you always lived here?"

Triforce_Luigi

"no. We come from the North Pole. I came after my siblings left without saying."

Flying Chickens

"Siblings?" Aeleus inquired, "hm, so you have more than just your sister," He looked over at the two, then looked back at Xanthos, "who at this rate will be my sister as well?"

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos laughed. "Yeah. You'll also have to deal with my idiot brother Turaga."

Flying Chickens

"Idiot?" Aeleus chuckled as well, "I suppose that I'll have to believe your opinions of your siblings to be true, at least until my brother stops flirting long enough for me to introduce myself." Aeleus looked down at a candle that had burnt out, sending a smoky trail out with a heavy scent of wax. He began to absent mindedly set it a-flame and put it out over and over, lost in sudden thought.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos watched the flickering flame with intererst. The science of bending fascinate him.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus fell back out of his chair and hit the ground with a painful sounding crunch. The candle toppled over and fell off the table. Before it hit the ground the oil spilled out of his pouch and made a pool across the floor. The candle hit the oil and began a great blaze, making the air dense with smoke. Aeleus hopped up and began to bend the flames away; taking small flames and making them vanish. His eyes fierce with determination, he called out desperately into the room. "Farnor! Ken! Help me!"

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos released water from a pouch and tried to put out some of the fire with it.

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Well, I suppose we wait for the others to come online and post now.

Triforce_Luigi

Flying Chickens

Ooc// I'm just hoping fear doesn't become mad over what I did. We all have our own ideas for what should happen next, hers just count for the most since she created the Role Play.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/ She got mad at Marluxia once for blowing up Oreburgh Gym in the Pokemon RP...

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 19, 2007, 08:40:16 PM
OOC/ She got mad at Marluxia once for blowing up Oreburgh Gym in the Pokemon RP...
Ooc// I'm doomed, I'm doomed. I'm thoroughly doomed. Umm, if you get mad about this, Fear, I apologize profusely and profoundly.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/ Then again, Marluxia jumped in randomly without signing up with a profile and began godmodding for a while.

gamemasterdevil

((What happened just now pales to the destruction of pokémon gym XD But, if Fear doesn't want it, we can always pretend it never happened XD 'Tis what I used to do))

What in the..Aeleus! He was here, too, and oddly in trouble. Although he was the shyest of his brothers, he didn't spend his time alone doing nothing. He had gotten somewhat decent in fire-bending - mostly from what Aeleus had taught him.

Rushing over to his borther's side, he began to perform the same action: taking away little bits of the flame and making them vanish.

"This is surprising. Usually it's Ken or me who does something like this," he commented with a half-hearted smile, knowing his brother wasn't too keen on joking around in serious situations.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...