Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

ic//

his face darkened as he lunged at him

he pushed nerina out of the way and dodged pulling out his blades

"ok brother now you are being crazy! You may be the better firebender but when these swords are in my hands you wont last a minute so I suggest you back off NOW!"

ken couldnt take much more before he let his range boil through.
why is my brother being so hardheaded errr!

FearItself

Ooc// Phoenix, I don't think that's possible. But you know, I'm allowing people to be non-benders like Sokka would have been, if you just want to resort to that.

IC// "Aeleus?!" Nerina said in a gasp, slowly backing away from the scene of the almost maniacle Aeleus, with the aid of Ken's caring push. What the heck had happened to him? She knew he had a short fuse, but he almost seemed possessed now. What was wrong with him?

"Ken... Don't hurt him." Nerina pleaded, looking to Ken. "I don't think his anger is his fault right now. I know your brother can get angry, but I never imagined him getting this angry over nothing."

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 23, 2007, 03:10:20 PM
Ooc// Phoenix, I don't think that's possible. But you know, I'm allowing people to be non-benders like Sokka would have been, if you just want to resort to that.

IC// "Aeleus?!" Nerina said in a gasp, slowly backing away from the scene of the almost maniacle Aeleus, with the aid of Ken's caring push. What the heck had happened to him? She knew he had a short fuse, but he almost seemed possessed now. What was wrong with him?

"Ken... Don't hurt him." Nerina pleaded, looking to Ken. "I don't think his anger is his fault right now. I know your brother can get angry, but I never imagined him getting this angry over nothing."

ooc/ fear can I implicate the "thing" I pmed you about in this battle?

Fell

Wakened by the sudden shouts, Turaga leaped up. His rapier at hand, he looked over to where Nerina and Ken were. He saw the strangest thing he ever saw in his life.

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

ooc/also I gtg please hold off till tommarow i DONT want to miss this fight thanks in advance :D

Fell

ooc// I will. I hope that everyone else does. For your sake.

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

He smiled insanely. He held his arms out to the side and conjured a pillar of flame on each side. "Back off...? Yeesss... I agree, I will take your back off first." The pillars erupted, shooting flame out at Ken.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 23, 2007, 02:58:08 PM
Ooc// It's not my choice, PB. You choose. =P
Quote from: FearItself on October 23, 2007, 03:10:20 PM

OOC/// Pwease :3

Also but isn't Ang the avatar making it possible for one of their sons being a fire bender? Also wouldn't it be possible to be raised in the North Pole?

Dr.Hobo2

Monlithos saw the flames and ran over. He pulled out his sword hilt and formed a large stone sword on it with his earth-bending. "What do you think you're doing you idiot!" He shouted at Aeleus.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos, seeing the flames, drew a bow and water bended an arrow. If things got out of hand, he would fire.

FearItself

Ooc// @Marluxia: Not now, not this soon in the roleplay. It seems like it would be more of a bending mastery technique. I don't think any of us would have the skill to do something like that at such a minimal amount of experience.

@PB: No, that's not how it works, I don't think. Aang can only pass down his airbender trait or his Avatar trait. One person can be an airbender, but I will decide who will be the Avatar, in due time. I guess you could live in the North Pole, but if you're anything other than a waterbender/airbender, it would be a bit unusual.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 23, 2007, 03:24:08 PM
Xanthos, seeing the flames, drew a bow and water bended an arrow. If things got out of hand, he would fire.
Ooc// I think it got out of hand awhile ago. Anyways, I have tennis right now. Don't do too much. And no attacking me. I want to be able to defend.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 23, 2007, 03:24:21 PM
Ooc// @Marluxia: Not now, not this soon in the roleplay. It seems like it would be more of a bending mastery technique. I don't think any of us would have the skill to do something like that at such a minimal amount of experience.

@PB: No, that's not how it works, I don't think. Aang can only pass down his airbender trait or his Avatar trait. One person can be an airbender, but I will decide who will be the Avatar, in due time. I guess you could live in the North Pole, but if you're anything other than a waterbender/airbender, it would be a bit unusual.

OOC/// Oh alright, well I guess I will make my choice by tonight because I can't suddenly change. *tries to find someway around th epassing down of traits yet still being related*

IC/// "That was quick, he moves from me onto this Ken guy." I mummbled

Flying Chickens

Aeleus lifted his hand and shot a powerful blast of fire, knocking away Monlithos. "Stay out of this!" He shrieked, never taking his eyes off Ken. "Now... DIE!" He began to make a ring of fire in front of himself. As soon as he deemed it large enough, he twisted it into the form of a snake and shot it out.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Orgizirtee can you help me out a bit with my little problem?