News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Come one everyone just choose a random number 1-4!

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 25, 2007, 01:40:22 PM
ooc/uh...75?

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 25, 2007, 01:41:02 PM
ooc/uh...75?

OOC/// :| 1-4 means 1, 2, 3, and 4. I am pretty sure you know that

Transient Link

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 25, 2007, 01:44:07 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 25, 2007, 01:42:39 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 25, 2007, 01:41:02 PM
ooc/uh...75?

OOC/// :| 1-4 means 1, 2, 3, and 4. I am pretty sure you know that
ooc/ lol fine 3

OOC/// Alright, come on people it isn't thatr hard all you need to do it put

"OOC/// *insert a number between 1-4 here*"

It is pretty easy

FearItself

Nerina turned around to see Ken having disappeared. She went over to the nearby shore, looking around almost frantically until she saw Ken's figure barely in the dark waters. What the heck is he doing? she wondered.

"Ken... What are you doing?" she called out to him.

Transient Link

ic/ ken heard nerinas call but he had no time to answer or look back he was going to explode any 2nd his body on fire from anger. He finally reach the island and stood upon it. Then he let it all out....

ooc/ (insert dbz music)

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Fire engulfed his body in waves of energy growing stronger and stronger, larger and larger. His body pulsing at his rage and howls. The fire around him continued to grow. He was unleashing all of his anger at once in a mass so large it could make a king quake in his boots. The water around the island started pushing away from ken as the flames grew larger. Though the flames did not burn him he could feel the scorching heat the flame was creating. No doubt that everyone on the pass was begining to feel it. His wrists were on fire in pain. But it felt so good to unleash his angeryes! yes! yes! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FearItself

Nerina lifted an arm to sheild her eyes and face from the intense heat of the fire. Immediately, she realized what the source of the anger was. Of course... It's the curse of the Serpent's Pass. It's not just what lives in the water, it's what the water does to you. Nerina thought to herself. But I can tell that Ken has more rage than Aeleus. It won't be easy curing him.

Nerina stood up, bending some water from her non-Spirit water jug on her belt. She put it up to her mouth, and began to blow cold air, forming ice breath, towards Ken, hoping to stall him atleast. She doubted it would make the fire cease. If all else fails, I could try to get through to him emotionally, but I'd probably be hurt in the process. Nerina pondered the possibilities as she used the ice breath to try and stop Ken from moving.

Transient Link

ic/ he noted the ice coming towards himno...not yet almost finished..why cant they understand I have to go through all of my bros bull cant they understand! im not ill im just argh! ken raised his hand and melted the ice with a pillar of fire. they he yelled " NERINA!!! no!!!! let me be!!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the fire continued to pulse but he started to feel himself calm down.

FearItself

"I can't let you continue to let out your rage, Ken. The water you jumped in, that's what is making you angry. You aren't angry at anyone, the water is making you feel angry." Nerina explained. "Please, let me help you... I can calm you down." she said in a more calm voice, trying to coax him into letting his guard down before she started to use what she could of her Spirit Oasis water to heal him.

Transient Link

ic/ he tuned out nerina as if nerina. ill show you im master of my own emotions he sat on the ground in a medative state and the fire started to dissapate as he focused and relaxed everything begining to come back into place....

FearItself

Nerina just watched, smiling slightly. Was this reverse psychology making itself work? Or did the water not effect Ken, and he actually did have control over his emotions? The subject was certainly debatable.

"With or without control, you dove into that water. That was what made your brother take his inner anger out on you. Just let me remove the effect of the water from you, and we can get this over with." she suggested.

Transient Link

the fire completed dissapeared and he stood up. Ken was much confused. "What do you mean? neither me nor my brother touched the water? whatever you think i think its something else." he dove back into the water and swam to the cliff where he then started to climb. The wounds in his wrists killedWell you know what they say no pain no gain he half laughed to himself.

FearItself

Nerina raised a brow to Ken. He was partially right. She knew what had happened to the two of them, yet when they were able to be rid of their anger, they claimed that nothing had happened. Surely, diving into the water isn't considered nothing.

Ken's an odd one. Nerina remarked in her mind, chuckling softly to herself as she crossed her arms. She looked to him as he started to climb a rock in the middle of the water, despite the injuries he must have gotten from Aeleus's rage. But he's strong, has will-power, and is endurant. That's why I like him.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Fear you feel like putting an OOC/// message with a number by any chance...