News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

"She isn't his girlfriend." Aeleus said coldly, more in thought of Nerina than Ken.

Triforce_Luigi

"Whatever..." said Xanthos in a rather hurt tone."Hothead," he muttered under his breath.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus turned his back to Xanthor. He tried to look at the scenery ahead of them, but he couldn't help himself from staring at Nerina.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos glared t Aeleus for a moment, then began bending water into the air. He stared at it and began toying with it, creating something from it.

gamemasterdevil

"You know, Aeleus, trying your hardest to come onto her isn't going to get her to like you," Farnor said quietly from his spot. He was shooting arrows into the sky, catching them as they fell.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

"What else can I do...?" He said solemnly, then realized his mistake. He turned around, a fireball blazing in his hand. "You tell anyone I said that, and I'll drag you back here and feed you to the serpent. Understood?"

Triforce_Luigi

"I heard that," said Xanthos. "We need to work on that temper Aeleus."

gamemasterdevil

"Go ahead, Aeleus..try me," Farnor challenged, catching an arrow that he had shot only moments before. Notching that same arrow, he fired it again into the air. He had been thinking a lot over the past day, and he realized that he could be comfortable with these people, which was why he wasn't stammering and was much more confident with himself now. For one of the first times, he smiled.

He caught the arrow he had shot, twirling it with his fingers before notching it again, and firing it up. "Just be yourself." he quoted something his mother had once told him when he had gotten his first crush.

Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

"Me being myself nearly killed Ken, twice." He said, a slight sign of sadness in his voice and the flame having gone out.

gamemasterdevil

Farnor caught the arrow, and notched it to his bow again. "That wasn't you. I still remember when you taught me how to bend fire..you're much nicer than you were." He fired the arrow...

And caught it again.

"I think you've just been jealous."

Flying Chickens

"How can I not be?" He said, "Nerina likes Ken, a total idiot. How does he manage it? The faster I overthrow Azula and leave you all behind, the better. If not this jealousy will only grow." He looked up at the sky, feeling as though he were drifting along with the clouds. "And I can't let her know I like her..."

Triforce_Luigi

"Aeleus, just because she likes Ken means nothing."

Flying Chickens

Aeleus glanced back at Xanthos. "Well... It seems like it does..."

gamemasterdevil

Farnor smiled to himself. No wonder he was the mediator of the two - they never hung out with each other. "Maybe you should spend more time with Ken. He isn't a total idiot like you think he is..I'm happy for him."

Creating a fireball, Farnor lit the tip of his arrow on fire, the  notched it to his bow. Pulling it back as hard as he could, he suddenly aimed left and let go, the arrow soaring over the entire group, appearing as a star, almost.

"You're too self-centered, Aeleus."

Triforce_Luigi

"Wow," said Xanthos, seeing the burning arrow. "It would appear that Farnor has come out of his shell."