News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

gamemasterdevil

"I'm gonna go take a look around the area," Farnor said, giving a nod to everyone outside as he walked away from the group.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

"Last nights pep talk worked wonders on Aeleus, Farnor," said Xanthos so that only Farnor could hear.

PHOENIXBLAST

gamemasterdevil

"Heh, it's because Ken and Aeleus both listen to me," Farnor said to Xanthos. "I'll see you guys at sunset."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Transient Link

ooc/ YES! lol :D

ic/ "truth or dare? HELLS YAH!"

he jumped up

"ill go first!"

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ Yeah, I got bored. The water benders could have eroded the wall away.

FearItself

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 03, 2007, 01:19:02 PM
Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 01:17:15 PM
Nerina rested her arms at her side, sighing contently at how their work was finished. Their little dome looked pretty big on the outside, and she knew it was going to seem even bigger on the outside. Since it was made out of solid earth now, it wouldn't melt or be knocked down easily.

"Well, that takes care of that." she remarked, sitting back down on the rock she had been sitting on before. "We still have hours until sunset though." she added.

he walked over to nerina and sat next to her

ken grinned

"thats why I wanted to move on to the next town"

Nerina chuckled slightly, laying down on the flatbedded rock and looking up to the sky. She sighed again, folding her arms behind her head and relaxing a bit, even though Ken had suggested moving on to the next town. "You do realize that the next town is New Ozai, right?" she remarked. "It's a Fire Nation-controlled city. Their leader died a long time ago, and they were left with no one to free them. I think we should take our time to get to practice our bending before trying to do anything in that city." Nerina said.

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ ... No, no blitzball.

Ic\\ Aeleus walked over to Ken, and bopped him on the back of the head. "You just want to find me some girl in a city, don't you." He said, sitting down next to him.

FearItself

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 03, 2007, 01:21:46 PM
ooc/ YES! lol :D

ic/ "truth or dare? HELLS YAH!"

he jumped up

"ill go first!"

Nerina sat up, noticing Ken's enthusiasm. She laughed a slight laugh, but soon realized what she was getting herself into. The embarassments that could come from Truth statements or Dares started to make her nervous, but she decided to keep cool. Atleast she hadn't been targeted yet.

"All right, go ahead." Nerina said.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 01:22:23 PM
Ooc/ Yeah, I got bored. The water benders could have eroded the wall away.

OOC/// Alright, and it would have took a long time

IC/// I closed the entrance yet again, and made sure that it was made with strong rock, and I did a few layers just in case. I went to the emergency exit but this time to see how they were doing. Would they realize what I wanted them to, or something else. I hope they realize what I wanted them to otherwise I would have to leave the group, and just go back home, I had thought to myself.

Transient Link

ooc/ lol hoped you would catch it :)

ic/ "OW!....maybe.... Anyways TRUTH OR DARE TIME!!!!uh...so whos going to ask me?"

Flying Chickens

Transient Link

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 03, 2007, 01:25:51 PM
ooc/ lol hoped you would catch it :)

ic/ "OW! heck no! No girl is better than Nerina. Anyways TRUTH OR DARE TIME!!!!uh...so whos going to ask me?"
Ooc\\ You realize Aeleus said, "Find ME some girl in a city", right?