News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

"Let's..." He looked up at the cave roof, then looked at Nerina again. "I have no idea how I'll be paying for our date." He said, a grimace on his face.

Triforce_Luigi

Name:Mai Lyn
Parents: Ty Lee/Circus performer person and firebender.
Appearance:Pink and red long sleeved outfit with red pants. Brown hair and eyes.
Element:Fire
Bio:Carefree yet at the same time, serious. Her mother has taught her about acrobats, gymnastics, and pressure points, while her father taught her some firebending. She was named after Mai. She sometimes performs in the circus in her hometown, New Ozai. She is a formidible fighter with her speed, pressure point knowlege, and Firebending.

FearItself

Ooc// Accepted, Luigi.

Nerina sighed, slightly humored by how Aeleus asked her on a date without even knowing whether or not they would be able to pay for it. A slightly sympathetic smile appeared on her face as she arched her back more comfortably, wondering the question herself a bit. "Well..." she began to say. "I have some money, it may be enough to pay, I guess." Nerina said.

Ooc// Then, when they get up there, the guard will let them in for free because they were expecting Nerina. Pure genius. xD

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ Thanks. I will start roleplaying her when everyone gets to New Ozai. Maybe she can help with Ken and his broken heart when he sees Nerina.

Flying Chickens

"Well... I hate to do that. But I will pay you back, definitely." He said, ashamed for asking her on a date without even having the money.

FearItself

"You don't have to, Aeleus." Nerina said to comfort him. She know how he must feel, more embarassed than anything because he asked a girl out on a date they couldn't even pay for. "If worse comes to worst, we can just go up to The Falcon's Perch for the view and the date itself. We can skip on the meal if we don't have enough money to pay for it." she added.

Flying Chickens

"Alright... But I will make up for it, one way or another." He said. He leaned over, and kissed her lightly on the cheek, before moving back over again.

Ooc\\ Well... I'm bored. I wish Death Note was on more often.

FearItself

Ooc// I wish MD_Slider was online when I am. Dx

Heh, our characters remind me of Zuko and Mai a lot. xD

Ic// A slight grin appeared on Nerina's expression, feeling the warmth and tickle of Aeleus's light peck on her cheek. It felt weird to be kissed instead of being the one doing the kissing. But it was nice that the feeling was returned.

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ At least you can watch Death Note. And if you are so bored, cu the sappiness and get to New Ozai.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 06, 2007, 07:01:06 PM
Ooc/ At least you can watch Death Note. And if you are so bored, cu the sappiness and get to New Ozai.
Hm? It's on at 11:00 MST. Convert that to your own time, now.
And how do they remind you of Mai and Zuko?

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Was my character accpeted?

IC/// I had quickly got the clothes, and ran back. "Here are the clothes." I said as I gave them to the others.

FearItself

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 06, 2007, 07:10:18 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 06, 2007, 07:01:06 PM
Hm? It's on at 11:00 MST. Convert that to your own time, now.
And how do they remind you of Mai and Zuko?
Ooc// Because they kiss a lot, and Nerina clings to Aeleus, like Mai clings to Zuko. xD
The two just randomly started being intimate, like Mai and Zuko did. xP The list goes on.

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ 11 MST in my time is the same, O XIII. Why don't you just go to New Ozai yet?
Ic/Xanthos changed into the clothes Pheonix had brought, still keeping the mad grin.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 06, 2007, 07:27:49 PM
Ooc/ 11 MST in my time is the same, O XIII. Why don't you just go to New Ozai yet?
Ic/Xanthos changed into the clothes Pheonix had brought, still keeping the mad grin.
Ooc\\Because Aeleus and Nerina are waiting for the group to get there.

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ Oh, are they whiling the hours away with kisses and Truth or Dare?