News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

"Hey Nerina, where is Aeleus?" Demetrius asked Nerina.

FearItself

Nerina's grin remained on her face as she reached to the right with her hand. She pet Aeleus's head for a moment or two, as if suggesting he was right next to her, which he was.

"We've been waiting for you guys." she said. "I've already changed into my disguise, as you can see." Nerina added.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 08, 2007, 11:19:36 AM
Nerina's grin remained on her face as she reached to the right with her hand. She pet Aeleus's head for a moment or two, as if suggesting he was right next to her, which he was.

"We've been waiting for you guys." she said. "I've already changed into my disguise, as you can see." Nerina added.

"Well if you couldn't tell we did too. Also why did you use your bending once in fire nation clothesa and you are found out water bending you cna be put in jail, or have a fine. Me on the other hand they would probably think I am a rebel and put in jail for life." Demetrius had said.

Flying Chickens

"You're just sore that she got the three of you off guard." Aeleus said with a smirk, standing up from behind the rock. He looked backwards. "But if you really feel so strongly about your bending..."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 08, 2007, 12:45:58 PM
"You're just sore that she got the three of you off guard." Aeleus said with a smirk, standing up from behind the rock. He looked backwards. "But if you really feel so strongly about your bending..."

"She caught Turuga off guard nto me Demetrius." I said to Aeleus then right after I asked "Huh? What do you mean?"

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 08, 2007, 01:28:06 PM
"yeah, and can someone unfreeze me?!"

"Talk to the fire bender." I said pointing to Aeleus.

Transient Link

ooc/ once again why is ken not mentioned? no one cares that kens not there...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 08, 2007, 02:14:38 PM

OOC// Cuase we already know you are at New Ozai

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 08, 2007, 02:16:04 PM

ooc/ true but wouldnt you assume I would be here with you guys? lol whatever :D

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 08, 2007, 02:17:40 PM

OOC/// Not really saying how you didn't need to steal fire nation clothing, and you didn't get encountered by fire benders, anyway we will see you shortly

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 08, 2007, 02:19:09 PM

OOC/// Not really saying how you didn't need to steal fire nation clothing, and you didn't get encountered by fire benders, anyway we will see you shortly
ooc/ you wont ;)

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 08, 2007, 02:20:44 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 08, 2007, 02:19:09 PM

ooc/ you wont ;)

OOC/// And by we I meant Nerina, and Aeleus :P

FearItself

Nerina reached her hands out, and swiftly moved them in a pulling motion towards her chest. The ice around Turaga's ankles and lower legs turned into a puddle of water beneath him that quickly soaked into the earth at his feet. Nerina walked out from behind the rock and walked over to the group of three, knowing that now wasn't the time to be bending anymore.

"The guards are inside the city walls, not on the outside. They do that so enemies don't think they are prepared, when they actually are. They wouldn't see us bending out here." Nerina explained.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 08, 2007, 02:54:08 PM
Nerina reached her hands out, and swiftly moved them in a pulling motion towards her chest. The ice around Turaga's ankles and lower legs turned into a puddle of water beneath him that quickly soaked into the earth at his feet. Nerina walked out from behind the rock and walked over to the group of three, knowing that now wasn't the time to be bending anymore.

"The guards are inside the city walls, not on the outside. They do that so enemies don't think they are prepared, when they actually are. They wouldn't see us bending out here." Nerina explained.

"Ummmm Nerina we have fire benders after us." Isaid as I was rocking on my tipy-toes hoping they wouldn't get to mad.