News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

?The Official Super Smash Brothers Brawl Update Of The Day Thread!*56K+Spoilers*

Started by JrDude, October 23, 2007, 06:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sup

Sup
Sup Bro
Sup Bra

JrDude

Quote from: Ridley on December 05, 2007, 03:30:35 PM
I thought the poll would be smash related
like months ago, the one no one voted on, I said it wasn't always gonna be update related

and other guy, No I didn't
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

thunderhero4

no wai! this thread is the "update fo the day thread" and it wouldnt belong here!

JrDude

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 06, 2007, 04:34:53 PM
no wai! this thread is the "update fo the day thread" and it wouldnt belong here!
but this is the smash thread, and the updates are boring as hell, so there isn't many good polls I can make about 'em
the majority may not be update related, but the majority of that majority will be smash related
[move][/move]
Dude .

thunderhero4

Quote from: JrDude on December 06, 2007, 06:52:22 PM
but this is the smash thread, and the updates are boring as hell, so there isn't many good polls I can make about 'em
the majority may not be update related, but the majority of that majority will be smash related
thats only for the moment...they will get better, just watch, idc if theyre unrelated now, but when we get better updates, keep it the same please...i always vote!

JrDude

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 06, 2007, 07:30:15 PM
Quote from: JrDude on December 06, 2007, 06:52:22 PM
thats only for the moment...they will get better, just watch, idc if theyre unrelated now, but when we get better updates, keep it the same please...i always vote!
whenever it's good, I always do ;)
[move][/move]
Dude .

LightShock

With Anyone/ Basic Brawl was a cool update.

NO MORE WORRIES WITH D/CR's !!!! YES :D

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

Darkspine_Shadow

I think it's nice how you go through all that work for something that is already up on a website that people probably look at before this.

JrDude

Quote from: Darkspine_Shadow on December 09, 2007, 06:18:50 PM
I think it's nice how you go through all that work for something that is already up on a website that people probably look at before this.
I'm not sure if I should take that as a comment... or an insult :|
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .