News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Don't Panic (A Post-Apocalyptic, Semi-Literate RP)

Started by Light, December 26, 2008, 07:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Name: Lance Jackson
Appearance: Partial Caucasian. Slightly tall. Brown hair/eyes. Wears black clothing.
Weapon: Gunblade.
Biography: After Armageddon, Lance found himself on the beaches of Almeria. He vows to find more about his history.
Starting Point: Almeria.

Kilroy

Finally, the boat arrived on the island. Gregg rushed up on as soon as the boat let it's stairs down, and ran around the boat, looking for someone, anyone he knew.

But to no avail. Gregg was heartbroken. Are they... dead? Gregg thought to himself. He went and found a room, not looking for any information on where the boat was going, and simply slept. He was exhausted.

((I hope I can actually make this lead somewhere DX))
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Eizweir

(( Was I not accepted?
And a katana has an extra bar jutting out of the side of it for extra mobility and speed, my sword doesn't have that.  It's slightly curved, with a thin (lots of thin stuff about my character, lulz) indention running along the blade  Nevermind, edited my eariler post.))
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Red

((Holy crap guys. I don't come on for one day and there's already 4 pages? D: I tried my best to read through all of it, but skimmed it. Don't blame me if I mess up. ;-;))

Josh was laying, waiting for some form of animal to pass by the scope of his sniper. He hadn't eaten in days, and was desperate to eat anything. Although he was traveling towards the coast for a few days, he was still a couple miles inland. He figured that once he got to the coast, fish were easy pickings. Until then though, he had to find food, water and shelter. Josh was laying there for a while, but nothing came. The moon had passed its peak for a while now, and if Josh didn't rest soon, he'd have no energy to travel the next day.

Triforce_Luigi

Name: David Alleyne
Appearance: Caucasian; average height; blue eyes and black hair. Wears jeans
Weapon: Single-handed sword
Biography: David was already an orphan before Armageddon, and lived with his aunt and uncle, who were the closest thing he ever had to a family. After the Armageddon split the continent, he found his aunt's dead body in the wreckage of her house. After that, he began wandering around in search of his uncle, who had apparently disappeared during the disaster.
Starting Point: Traceasa

Light

((Marth, J, and T_L, you guys are all accepted.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Eizweir

OoC//
Quote from: LightningSword on December 26, 2008, 07:42:04 PM
You have also seen beasts of unspeakable horrors and terror, some of which you were forced to fight and sometimes kill.

The residents are all humans, and are more than likely separated from family members, friends, etc.

How are the monster type things involved? 

IC// 
Was I the only one who survived?  The thought haunted Tav.  After walking aimlessly for hours and not seeing a single soul, human or otherwise, he started to despair.

No, don't think that way, there has to be someone else...

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Light

((What I was getting at with that was, basically, your character has to be a human. No space creatures, animals, etc. Monsters are about, but they do not classify as residents, and therefore, your character cannot be one of them. Sorry if it confused you.))

Eizweir

OoC// Ok, thanks.  No problem.  One other question though, the world was supposedly ruined by countless natural disasters right?  So what does the terrain look like?
IC//

Ugh, I'm exhausted, I'm hungry, and I don't even know who I am.
Tav continued walking, where he amazingly found the ruins of an old house.
I wonder...

Tac approached the house and walked onto the foundation.
"Hello?  Anyone there?"  There was no answer.

Well, somewhere to stay for the night...

Light

((Monoria is full of sharp mountains, Klik is a small desert island, and Almeria is like a giant forest. Have you ever read Lord of the Flies? Traceasa is like the island from there. After Armageddon was "over", the islands began to grow at rapid rates, therefore creating different land features.))

jnfs2014

Lance finally woke up on a beach on the coast of Almeria. He slowly got up. After checking his inventory, he sleepily walked toward the mainland.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: LightningSword on December 29, 2008, 03:55:33 AM
Harver touched his bandaged ear, remembering the small moment of pain. "So, you heard that?" He asked, with a nervous chuckle of his own following.

((Uggh I'm on the creepy Lord of the Flies island!? The island where they killed Kenny- I mean Piggy!? *eyetwitch*))

"Yeah," Jas scratches her head slightly. "I was the one who threw the rock... Sorry. I didn't know what was on the boat, and I had to find out somehow." She shrugs her shoulders slightly.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Red

((Just one question. Are the animals on this planet the same as those on earth? i.e. are there bears, rabbits, and hawks here?))

Josh was walking through the dense forest, trying to find a place to rest. He came across a small cave on the side of a hill. He was about to go in it, when he looked down. Not high enough... he thought to himself. His best chance of survival was to get to high ground. He continued walking higher. Unable to find a suitable location to rest, Josh decided to clear some grass and just lay down there. He made sure the area around him was secure enough that no one could sneak up on him, and then tried to fall asleep. Terrible thoughts filled Josh's mind as he lay there, motionless. Being restless, he continued walking towards the coast.

jnfs2014

Lance spotted Josh. He didn't stop, but rather sleepily walked right past him.

Shujinco2

Shu was COMPLETELY oblivious to everything that was going on outside of his pickle container. Overwhelmed by the stench, shu decided to hop out and see if those 'monsters' were gone yet.

Great! he though, slowly climbing out of the Barrel. I smell like food. A LOT of food. They'll notice me a mile away!

Slowly, and quietly, he heads out of the ship, listening closly to any odd sounds, just in case those things might be prowling around somewhere.

Lets hope they don't like pickles.