News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Don't Panic (A Post-Apocalyptic, Semi-Literate RP)

Started by Light, December 26, 2008, 07:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 29, 2008, 08:19:55 PM
((Well, it would be fitting. This is kind of a spiritual successor to DMDTS. I mean, currents in the ocean, four islands separated by ocean. People gathering in one of said islands to do some crazy crap. All it's missing is the idiot who falls down holes and forgets about his grappling hook, the weird-ass pirate who controls blood, and the evil villain who was trained by Michael Jackson. :D))
((This post is full of win. I'm adding it to my list of favorite quotes.))

Harver didn't look surprised at Shu. In fact, he decided it would be best to just ignore this seemingly insane person. "Hello. Good to see another human alive out here," he said in response to David.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

((I aim to please.))

"Does the idiot in the pickle juice counts as human?" replied David wryly.

Shujinco2

"What? Cannibals?"

Looking over to Harver, he asks, "Is this true? Are you guys going to eat me?"

Light

"You know, that's the one thing about this place so far that I don't know," Harver said to David, crossing his arms. He turned to Shu. "Would that please you?"

Anarchy_Jas

"Harver's not gonna answer you with a legit answer," Jas says, yawning a bit. "He prefers not to communicate with his meals," she looks back over at David, then at Shu. "Ya know what... I don't really know if he counts as human. Only one way to find out though," Jas grins devilishly, then lets go of the person she has captive so his back is facing a corner, and runs the back of her right blade against his arm. Maybe she is a bit too much into this cannibalistic character...?
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"Is that really necessary?" Harver asked, suddenly growing interested at what Jas was about to do.

Triforce_Luigi

"Yes, I do believe it is necessary," said David with a smirk. "And y'know, I'm feeling kind of hungry at the moment..."

He trailed off, a menacing grin coming onto his face as he glared hungrily at Shu. The girl wasn't the only one who could act like a cannibal.

Shujinco2

Shu grins at Jas.

"Isn't that funny. That's not how you greeted Harver over here. Did he not look tasty to you? Or maybe... there's something more to it! That is, if your a Cannibal."

Shu just now noticed David. "Hey, when did you get here?"

Anarchy_Jas

((The darkness of the Lord of the Flies spreads into our beloved characters!))

"What?" Jas tilts her head to the side, then glances back at Harver. "You want me to just throw him into the fire whole? I mean, that works, but it's easier to eat them in chunks, ya know? Takes less time to cook too." She wouldn't really try to pull a Sweeny Todd and eat the boy, but this was too much fun, with all the recent disasters.

"Hm?" She looks at Shu, poking him a bit with her katana. "Why Harver isn't tasty looking...? Well, he is, but not in that way. We gotta reproduce somehow."

((Cannibalism and dirty jokes. xD))

Triforce_Luigi

"I've been standing here since she started pretending to be a cannibal," replied David, gesturing to Jas. "And... wait, what was that about reproduction?!"

He hadn't really been paying attention to Jas's speech until the "reproduce" thing.

Light

Harver chuckled slightly. He couldn't believe how they could take a terrible disaster and actually have some fun with it. "Yes, I do agree that we should cut him into bits. Seasoning could also spread better through his body that way."

Shujinco2

"Well, that's cool and all, but your little joke pretty much gave your little act away. I'm good at that kinda thing."

Anarchy_Jas

"See?" Jas looks at David, grinning evilly. "You're the only one pretending to be a cannibal," she continues to poke Shu. "Meat looks tender and juicy too, probably is since he's still young. Let's see... Grilled kid, stewed kid, kid gumbo, kabobs, kid pot pie," Jas starts naming off different foods, placing 'kid' before and after each one... "Wait, what joke? We gotta keep reproducing so there'll be some other source of food when you're gone."

Shujinco2

"Harver's chuckling gave it away. And thanks alot, now I'm hungry!"

Light

"Yeah," Harver noted, following up after Jas's last statement. "Like how spiders eat their own young. And I chuckled because I couldn't believe how good you smell right now."