News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Don't Panic (A Post-Apocalyptic, Semi-Literate RP)

Started by Light, December 26, 2008, 07:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

"Yeah," said David sarcastically. "Sure you were."

Shujinco2

"Well, I guess I do smell like Pickle Bread." Shu laughed out loud.

"But I still consider this a fluke. Now, if you would so kindly release me..."

Anarchy_Jas

"Heh," Jas stops poking at Shu, and sheaths her twin blades. "I guess you're safe... for now. No point in eating malnourished livestock," she stretches and yawns. "Might wanna sleep with one eye open though. Never know when we'll need a midnight snack."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Red

Being sleep deprived, Josh walked right next to Lance, without noticing anything out of the norm. He walked a couple of steps, and then realized what he had seen. he quickly turned around, and asked, "Who are you?" making sure to point his gun towards Lance, in case he was hostile.

Triforce_Luigi

"I think the joke has run its course," observed David dryly. "Moving on, what are you people doing here?"

Anarchy_Jas

"Away from jokes, and onto the stupid questions," Jas sighs and rolls her eyes. "What do you think we're doing here, having candle lit dinners? We all got stuck here after everything went 'BOOM!', just like you."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

jnfs2014

"Just a traveller," Lance replied, yawning,"like you."

Triforce_Luigi

"So why does the idiot over there smell like pickles, and why the hell are there pickles in a post-apocalyptic landscape?"

Shujinco2

"I thought all you guys were monsters, but small, smart ones, that seemed to talk, so I hid in a Pickle Barrel. Looking back at it, it was a dumb call."

Red

"Ah." Josh replied, quietly. "It's been kind of lonely," Josh continued, "Mind if I travel with you?"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Shujinco on December 29, 2008, 09:14:45 PM
"I thought all you guys were monsters, but small, smart ones, that seemed to talk, so I hid in a Pickle Barrel. Looking back at it, it was a dumb call."

"Hindsight is always so reliable," remarked David wryly, rolling his eyes.

Light

"Honestly," Harver began, reviewing the situation, "I believe no one here knows what's going on. Therefore, we need to decide if we're going to wait out these abnormal happenings, or travel and try to find out what's behind all of this."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Shujinco2

"I say we travel. The vessel looks sea-worthy, and we have plenty of provisions, why not?"

jnfs2014

Quote from: Red on December 29, 2008, 09:14:53 PM
"Ah." Josh replied, quietly. "It's been kind of lonely," Josh continued, "Mind if I travel with you?"
"As long as you don't get in my way," Lance sourly replied, walking towards the coast.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Shujinco on December 29, 2008, 09:19:48 PM
"I say we travel. The vessel looks sea-worthy, and we have plenty of provisions, why not?"

"What provisions? Pickles and flour?"