News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Hay guys whats going on in this forum ^____________^

Started by Silk, August 24, 2008, 05:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silk

Hey, I registered here recently and my friend recommended that I make an introduction topic here.  So, here I am!

Before the official NSider forums shut down, I used to post there under DESIGNDRAW.  But I got banned for spamming and acting stupid.  Hopefully I will last longer on this incarnation.   :)

I like forums, and part of the reason I'm here again is because the main forum that I post on (800+ posts over there...) is very slow and doesn't have as much daily posting action as these ones.

I only post in Power On.

Macawmoses

Well, activity isn't all to forums, but glad you are here. Acting like an idiot will end in a ban, but I assume you've grown past that. Welcome.

Silk

Quote from: mackormoses on August 24, 2008, 05:14:40 PM
Well, activity isn't all to forums, but glad you are here. Acting like an idiot will end in a ban, but I assume you've grown past that. Welcome.

Yeah.  My idiotic activity was done deliberately for the purpose of getting banned (I was hellishly bored).  In reality I can be a good poster and contributor to the forums when I put the effort in.   :P
I only post in Power On.

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silk

I only post in Power On.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Silk on August 24, 2008, 07:01:58 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on August 24, 2008, 05:52:14 PM
Terve.

Hei!  Mitä kuuluu?
Ei paljon, vain käyttämällä kääntäjänä. Olet luultavasti ei ole, sinun kielitieteilijä
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silk

Quote from: Zovistograt on August 24, 2008, 08:13:29 PM
Terve.

Hei!  Mitä kuuluu?
Ei paljon, vain käyttämällä kääntäjänä. Olet luultavasti ei ole, sinun kielitieteilijä

After I saw käyttämällä I had to use a translator to understand it.  My Finnish ain't that great. 
Google Translate seems pretty decent.
I only post in Power On.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Silk on August 24, 2008, 08:16:58 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on August 24, 2008, 08:13:29 PM
Terve.

Hei!  Mitä kuuluu?

After I saw käyttämällä I had to use a translator to understand it.  My Finnish ain't that great. 
Google Translate seems pretty decent.
It's by no means perfect D:

SkyMyl

Welcome to NSFCD! As Mack said, being stupid/retarded results in a ban. So have fun, and play nice. ;D

Silverhawk79

Designdraw? Your name sounds really, really familiar. Were you a Tech. Support or Fan Art regular?
Anyways, welcome. :)

Silk

QuoteDesigndraw? Your name sounds really, really familiar. Were you a Tech. Support or Fan Art regular?

That would have been cool, but I pretty much just posted in Power On, much like here.  :)
I only post in Power On.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Silk on August 25, 2008, 09:19:08 AM
QuoteDesigndraw? Your name sounds really, really familiar. Were you a Tech. Support or Fan Art regular?

That would have been cool, but I pretty much just posted in Power On, much like here.  :)
Don't forget the DK board ::)

Lotos

Quote from: Silk on August 24, 2008, 05:25:02 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on August 24, 2008, 05:14:40 PM

Yeah.  My idiotic activity was done deliberately for the purpose of getting banned (I was hellishly bored).  In reality I can be a good poster and contributor to the forums when I put the effort in.   :P

I did that on Neopets once.  The mods there are slow.

Silk

QuoteDon't forget the DK board Roll Eyes

Zovi, you truly have a better memory than I do when it concerns NSider-related things.   ;D
I don't remember what I actually posted there but I don't think it had much to do with DK.
By the way, unless I've turned blind in the past few years it looks like this board lacks a DK board...is it because the one on NSider was too inactive?

QuoteI did that on Neopets once.  The mods there are slow.

Neopets...oh wow.  I played on that site before high school.  It was addicting, I was getting NeoPoints and I was on my way to having a successful, strong Neopet (even though he sucked in the Battle Arena), and then I find myself frozen for "cheating on the Flash games".  Whereas I never cheated at all, and I didn't even have any programs that could be used to cheat.  I think I might have had extra accounts which I earned NeoPoints on though and would occasionally trade between accounts...

Well I checked out the site now and it looks like they have changed a lot of the things regarding the layout...they still have that obnoxious yellow/orange theme going though.
I only post in Power On.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Silk on August 25, 2008, 02:21:15 PM
QuoteDon't forget the DK board Roll Eyes

Zovi, you truly have a better memory than I do when it concerns NSider-related things.   ;D
I don't remember what I actually posted there but I don't think it had much to do with DK.
By the way, unless I've turned blind in the past few years it looks like this board lacks a DK board...is it because the one on NSider was too inactive?
iirc, you posted threads for each letter of the alphabet until you were banned :P

NSFCD has been trying to move away from the image of being an NSider clone (as NSider2 is trying to move towards it and failing miserably), and even then, we never had the need of having all the pointless boards like that one.  Our pirate phase really helped as well.