News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((One of them, what are the other 2 references?))

Jas looks back to see... "Harver," she can't ask him what he's doing there, so she only says. "Leave. Now." She also can't have him notice how she changed when she doesn't know what the changes are herself.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah! Just get off of my-" Tanbar paused for a moment waiting for Lanbar's voice to pop in saying 'our' "..." oh, right...I forgot. "Just get off of my ship!"

Anarchy_Jas

'Especially since I know I'm not going to get any answers...' Jas watches them. 'At least not the ones I want...'

Light

Harver nodded, and walked away. "I see how it is." He muttered, walking off the ship. "Of course," He said out loud, stopping abruptly, "if you don't want to know anything more, I'll be free to go."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((g2g))

Jas seems to growl slightly, then goes after Harver. Making sure the changes to her eyes and hands aren't noticeable, she says, "I want to know what the hell you're trying to do, running back and forth between us and them," 'Them' referring to the Dead Men. "But since I know you won't tell me that..." She pauses a bit. "I just gotta ask, does that ring... you sure you're not just telling us it means that there's hope we don't need to be enemies?"

((One wrong word and all Harver's fangirls die. XD))

Dr.Hobo2

((lol! XD Soap opera-ish moment. XP))

Flying Chickens

((How boring. I need to make Heronn burst in at random. :robotangry:))
((Dammit, where are we?))

Light

Harver smirked at Jas' perception. "You know one part of the ring's secrets. There is another, and if you open the way to the secret, there is a likely chance you will find something vital to your mission. As for me trading sides, well, I've been on the same side the entire time. Ask Lanbar; he knows."

((See you all tomorrow; hopefully. I have pentathlon practice and tennis tomorrow. Not to mention homework.))

Anarchy_Jas

((*Fangirls die from not having anything to write about*))

"What... the... hell makes you think I have time for solving riddles!?" Jas hisses, glancing back at Tanbar.

Light

((O wait... was it Tanbar or Lanbar who found Harver's journal?))

THEBIRD

(( Lanbar. And he's gone xD ))

Mage Riolo's voice echoed through the cave. "It would be foolish not to try this idea. If it does not work, we still have these three to take care of." The voice resounded across the clearing.

Sweeney smirked and nodded in agreement. "I think we should have that traitor boy lure the others here. He knows them the best," Sweeney added.

"If Kerow has no problems with this, then it shall be done," the voice decided. "Once they are all in this escapeless pit, we can have our best chosen Dead Men toy with them a bit, until I am ready to dispose of them completely."

((Heronn will come soon, Org ;) And you are in a cave that can only be entered/exited through teleporting through the Whirl Channel. That's why only Dead Men can use it. ))

Anarchy_Jas

((I was gonna say... Everyone's goin' around, keepin' secrets and stuff... >.>))

Jas smirks, and folds her arms, calming down a bit.

Light

"It shall be done." Kerow said, smiling evilly.

Harver continued to smile. "If you don't have much time left, then you better solve it fast."

Anarchy_Jas

"..." Jas sighs. "You're standing right here. If there's something important I need to know darnit, just tell me."

Light

"Now, where's the fun in that?" Harver asked, playfully. "If you just find something out, you don't truly know how you got there. As they saying goes, knowing is half the battle. However, I will tell you this..." Harver suddenly got serious. "The ring is the key to the Scalander Gem. And the Scalander Gem is the key to defeating the leader of the Dead Men."