Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

the respark of the key blade wars

Started by Transient Link, September 28, 2007, 01:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 23, 2007, 08:11:42 AM
"I dont like you. You are a tad to suspicous for me"
((Harver then said, "I don't like you either. You don't use correct grammar and punctuation. :P"))

"I'll take that as 'No, I don't understand. Please tell me more.'" Harver said without much emotion. "Anyway, now that you know what you must do, I'll leave it to you to decide how to do it." Harver started getting ready to leave.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

"Wait!" Dimentiono said. "Why are you telling us this?"

Transient Link

"bah! its a scam! im leaving"

wolf began to walk away

Dr.Hobo2

"Do you really think this is a scam?" Dimentiono said inquisitively. "How...Or a better question would be why would this be a scam?"

Transient Link

he turned around

"think about it! 3 people who have no idea where there are or whats going on! Its a perfect chance for someone to scam us I say we go"

Dr.Hobo2

"No!" Dimentiono said starting to get a bit annoyed. "This guys seems to know more about this than we do." He walked over to Harver symbolizing his siding with him.

Light

Harver looked towards Dimentiono, and answered his first question. "Let's just say that I care for the fate of the universe more than the next guy." With that he gave Wolf a strong look of disdain.

Dr.Hobo2

"Wolf, do you really have to be like that?" Dimentiono said. "You are like an immature boy who cries when he doesn't get what he wants."

Transient Link

"errr. phazon fire!"

he sent the green wave straight for him

"TAKE IT BACK YOU BASTERD!"

Dr.Hobo2

Dimentiono held out his keyblade. "Chaos Blast!" He shot out a blast of darkness that counteracted Wolf's attack. "Now was that really nesseccary?"

Transient Link

he sighed

"meh... this is such a drag"

Light

Harver was getting tired with all this uneccesary fighting. He glared at Wolf, saying, "Do you actually believe you can take up the oath of holding the Keyblade?"

Transient Link

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on October 23, 2007, 03:08:07 PM
Harver was getting tired with all this uneccesary fighting. He glared at Wolf, saying, "Do you actually believe you can take up the oath of holding the Keyblade?"

"what do you know you dont even have one!"

Light

Harver let out a small laugh without much emotion. "That doesn't mean that I don't know the fate of those who pick up the Keyblade." Harver then took a seat on a small crate. "My father once was a wielder of the Keyblade, and knew much about its history. He told me how grateful he was that he had it, and the opportunity to use it for a greater good." Harver then sighed, as if reliving the memory.

"But then..." He stopped for a moment. "Argh, why would you care? A person as immature as you shouldn't want to hear my story." Harver then jumped off the crate and began to walk away.

Dr.Hobo2

"But wait." Dimentiono said. "Maybe I would." He started to follow Harver.