News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Mario Bros. Military: The Revival

Started by MarioGamer, September 23, 2007, 10:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

"Ah, yes but I used secret enchantment. I can fight as well as you."
He created a forcefield to shield his beast. The lightning rebounded toward Zan.

gamingfreak10

*i wave my hand and the lightning bolt veers off into the sky* "then we'll just have to do this the...well fun way" *i grin as the mage takes over again**he floats in the air watching the water beast, slowly becoming lighter in color, with a tinge of blue surrounding him*

Triforce_Luigi

The water beast shook. It was freezing over. Soon, the beast was completely ice. But it could still move. Trilo fired off a variety of spells at his foes.

gamingfreak10

*we lazily wave our hand and fire shoots at your spells*ice...*the energy coming from us grows and the fire that makes up the mages body becomes more and more blue*

Triforce_Luigi

The fire hit the ice monster. It quickly melted back into water. trilo skillfully moved the water into a tidal wave, which went straight at the flame mage.

gamingfreak10

"i hope your right zan" *the mages body becomes blue**even before the water monster hits us steam starts coming off it, and as it hits, so much steam is made that the entire area is covered by it as if in fog*

Triforce_Luigi

Trilo blew harder than before. First, flames came up everywhere, in addition to the flames from the mage. Then came a strong wind. This fanned the flames everywhere. The flames rose high enough to burn Zan. The fog was also blown away. But when the fog cleared, Trilo was gone. And the great mage was still glowing.

gamingfreak10

(me and the mage are sharing the same body, and right now thats his so i can't be burned)

*the mage glows brighter on his own, and then stops, becomes cooler, going back to orange, and then i take over, lower myself into the flames and start absorbing the energy* "ahhh that feels good" *i activate my ops visor, which is similar to mg's visor, and i start scanning for you*

Triforce_Luigi

Trilo was still missing. Currents of air swirled all around the battle field. A voice, which could be heard and at the same time felt, permeated the area. The fog returned. Trilo was whispering, though he could not be seen. He was Nowhere. And he was summoning something. He was summoning the Specters. The terrible creatures who sucked out attention, leaving you as a poor, empty shell, alive, but indifferent to everything. They leave you with small thought, but only so that you can realize that things said to be good and goodness itself is an illusion.  You stay in this state until they release you.   They were impervious to all attack, though rather slow. And they were coming for Zan.

gamingfreak10

*my outline blurs and eight of me appear**all of me speak at the same time* "they can't harm, what they can't touch"

Triforce_Luigi

Trilo's voice ringsacross the field. Pillars of flame destroy 7 of the clones. The Specters attack. Trilo laughs though he is still unseen. He wonders how long it will take before his foe realises what is happening and where he is.

gamingfreak10

*the specters hit each other each other, and the eigth after image disappears*

Triforce_Luigi

Trilo's laugh rings. Specters are now everywhere on the battlefield, on land and in the sky.

"You still don't get it do you?"comes Trilo's voice. "Have you even wondered where I am? Why I sent the Specters? "

Suddenly, fire came raining down.

gamingfreak10

*i appear to be nowhere on the feild, as fire rages below, and from above*

Triforce_Luigi

"It would appear that neither of us is in the Burning Plains."
"Still, you will never find me here."
"This place, a world of sorrow. A place of death."
"Unless you find the window into this world. The world of Citti'gazze..."

*Fire rages everywhere. Specters search in vain."